Clifbar Organic Trail Mix Bar - 12-Pack Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry, One Size

BY CLIF

Features Featuring big chunks of organic dark chocolate and organic pomegranate Gluten Free 3g Fiber* Low Glycemic USDA Organic Flavor - Organic Trail Mix Bars Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry Capacity - 12 (1.41 oz.) bars per box Ingredeints Organic Cashews Organic Tapioca Syrup Organic Almonds Organic Dark Chocolate (Dried Cane Syrup* Unsweetened Chocolate* Cocoa Butter* Soy Lecithin Vanilla Extract*) Organic Coating (Dried Cane Syrup* Palm Kernel Oil* Cocoa* Soy Lecithin* Vanilla Extract*) Organic Dried Pomegranate Arils (Pomegranate Arils* Dried Cane Syrup* Citric Acid Lemon Juice Concentrate* Pomegranate Juice Concentrate*) Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour* Dried Cane Syrup* Salt Calcium Carbonate) Organic Roasted Soybeans Organic Inulin Organic Almond Butter Organic Sunflower Oil Sea Salt Citric Acid Organic Raspberry Powder Natural Flavors Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant). Safety Warning Contains soy almonds and cashews. May contain traces of milk and other tree nuts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
marley h.
Clif bars are a great snack. They are filling and yummy. they are easy to bring on the go and are full of fiber and nuts. They have many flavors and types as well. They are overall very delicious. I would buy again and recommend to many others. I enjoy them greatly.
Faith B.
Foodie Expert
Clif bars are delicious. Clif bars provide lots of healthy nutritional value to your diet. Clif bars also should not be consumed if you are not being active, or else they will make you chunky. Word to the wise.
Julianne P.
Foodie Expert
I love cliff bars!! I add them in my diet every week. This specific one however, i think by far is the best. I personally love dark chocolate and these are very similar to the Brookside pomegranate and dark chocolate bites. I love this snack!!!!
Alison D.
Okay so I love chocolate and I love pomegranate. And when you put the two together I don't think I could be more satisfied. And for it to be in a protein bar where I feel full and satisfied after? I'm a happy camper. Wish more places would carry this particular Clifbar.
Brandi B.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is great for giving you energy every 4 hours. It is very healthy. A downside of this product is how expensive it is. I bought my Cliff Bars at my local grocery store. It is very expensive, they need to come out with more discounts. I recumbent my Cliff Bars to all of my friends.
K C.
San Carlos, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by these. They are a bit tart and sweet all at once.

The price value is good. I'm not so sure about the health value, though.

The one thing I would say is they are quite sticky (on your fingers and in your teeth).

You can find these in a Costco variety pack as well.
Tara S.
My husband and I packed these bars for when we traveled to India. They were great for when we had no where to eat or for when we were running low on energy.
Jesse T.
Phoenix
I love the mix of fruit and chocolate, it's a sweet treat but not overly sweet. Great for a quick snack to boost my energy.
Yesmeen S.
Griffith , IN
Foodie Expert
Tastes so good! I like tonhave one before my workout or as a snack! It looks as good as it tastes too! Highly recommend!
abbi d.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious and filling. My favorite on the go snack. My kinds love them too. Can't go wrong with chocolate and berries!