Clifbar Organic Trail Mix Bar - 12-Pack Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry, One Size

BY CLIF

Features Featuring big chunks of organic dark chocolate and organic pomegranate Gluten Free 3g Fiber* Low Glycemic USDA Organic Flavor - Organic Trail Mix Bars Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry Capacity - 12 (1.41 oz.) bars per box Ingredeints Organic Cashews Organic Tapioca Syrup Organic Almonds Organic Dark Chocolate (Dried Cane Syrup* Unsweetened Chocolate* Cocoa Butter* Soy Lecithin Vanilla Extract*) Organic Coating (Dried Cane Syrup* Palm Kernel Oil* Cocoa* Soy Lecithin* Vanilla Extract*) Organic Dried Pomegranate Arils (Pomegranate Arils* Dried Cane Syrup* Citric Acid Lemon Juice Concentrate* Pomegranate Juice Concentrate*) Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour* Dried Cane Syrup* Salt Calcium Carbonate) Organic Roasted Soybeans Organic Inulin Organic Almond Butter Organic Sunflower Oil Sea Salt Citric Acid Organic Raspberry Powder Natural Flavors Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant). Safety Warning Contains soy almonds and cashews. May contain traces of milk and other tree nuts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
K C.
K C.
San Carlos, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by these. They are a bit tart and sweet all at once.

The price value is good. I'm not so sure about the health value, though.

The one thing I would say is they are quite sticky (on your fingers and in your teeth).

You can find these in a Costco variety pack as well.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
I'm ALWAYS on the hunt for something tasty to snack on and something that can hold over my hunger until the next meal. These snacks were just that for me! They are packed with energy and they taste wonderful! This is also a very great snack to take with you hiking or camping.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Universal Cty, TX
These are such an amazing snack especially if you're trying to cut back on chocolate, these really help with cravings. The best of any cliff bar iv ever tried. I would definitely recommend trying them out if you have a hard time finding energy bars that keep you full
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Its so rare to find a good tasting healthy granola bar. But this is my go to healthy snack every time. Absolutely love it. But absolutely don't love the price. $12 for a small pack? Cmon not everyone can afford eating healthy. But other than that they're great
Faith B.
Faith B.
Clif bars are delicious. Clif bars provide lots of healthy nutritional value to your diet. Clif bars also should not be consumed if you are not being active, or else they will make you chunky. Word to the wise.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This flavor is my favorite of the cliff trail mix bars! They are a little hard on the teeth but very fulfilling and delicious. I don't feel guilty eating these. They are an affordable snack!
Kayli M.
Kayli M.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I love this product! These are perfect to curb my appetite and give me a lot of energy. I buy these often. I also love the flavor. Much more than similar bar products. Great for the price
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Love these! Perfect for a snack on the go. They are gluten free which is great, and the pomegranate tastes wonderful! I would definitely purchase this again.
Tara S.
Tara S.
My husband and I packed these bars for when we traveled to India. They were great for when we had no where to eat or for when we were running low on energy.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ankeny, IA
These are really good but usually I like trail mix type of bars when I'm outside all day and these get kinda melted and soggy. Tastes great tho.