BY NONE

Consumers tell us they want a simple choice in an energy bar not complicated formulas or gimmicks, What we've done is taken a balanced approach to widely held principles of good nutrition, creating a blend of proteins and carbohydrates that the body can best absorb and use, At the same time, we continue to make taste a top priority, More of the good stuff! Clif bars are packed with more juicy apricots, sweet chocolate chips, and larger chunks of almonds and peanuts, More Nutrition! Each bar now has 23 vitamins and minerals for overall wellness, 5 grams of our proprietary fiber blend and 8-12 grams of soy protein for enhanced muscle recovery, More Energy! According to a recent university study, the blend of carbohydrates, protein and fiber in Clif Bars causes a steady increase and then a gradual decline in blood sugar level to avoid the sugar high and crash often associated with refined ingredients and sweeteners, creating nutrition for sustained energy, All-Natural Ingredients!, in keeping with this tradition, we use only non-GMO soy protein, meaning that none of the soy used in Clif Bar products has been genetically modified, Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet, see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chloe W.
Cliff bars are awesome for just about all of your out door needs!!! For my gluten-free friends, rest easy knowing that many of these bars can fit your dietary needs, just be sure to check for non-wheat allergens! I am a huge fan of Cliff bars fro something that will definitely keep me full!
Jess B.
Satisfies my sweet tooth & keeps pace with my diet. When I was pregnant & the later, nursing, these would curb my appetite until I had the chance to whip up a meal.
Catherine D.
I really didn't like the texture of these bars. I thought they tasted heavy with not a very good taste to them.
Rebecca L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Accidentally bought one of those so I gave it to my mother and she loved it!!!
Kelly H.
Raleigh, NC
SO GOOD! Tastes like icing and cake and these bars stay so nicely in a backpack or purse unlike other bars that get crushed
Joanne H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I had these once and can't find them anywhere! I wish I could find them and stock up!
Jennifer H.
Favorite healthy treat! keeps me on my diet while satisfying my sweet tooth!