Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCLIF
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor Minis

Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor Minis

MINI, BUT MIGHTY! Roasted macadamia nuts meet creamy white chocolatey flavor in sweet, sweet harmony.

Clif Bar Mini Energy Bars — Are these available in Canada?
How is the taste? Are they actually good to eat ?
Start your review of Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor Minis!
Sara P.
Tehachapi, CA
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor Minis uploaded by Sara P.
Purchased at: Walmart
The perfect healthy snack! I love that they are mini and full of protein! My kids and I love them!
Sarah S.
1,629 reviews
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor Minis uploaded by Sarah S.
When it comes to Clif bars, these white chocolate macadamia nut ones are definitely not my favorite, but they probably aren’t the worst ones either. They sound like they would be delicious, but there is an overpowering ginger flavor to them. I absolutely love ginger, but this is way too much. I’ll finish the box of bars that I purchased, but I won’t be buying them again.
Victoria M.
These are by far my favorite Clif bar. I lived off of them while I was pregnant to help with my morning sickness. I could only eat so much in a morning, so eating a Clif bar ensured that I got the calories I needed while still staying healthy. If I know I'm going for a long hike or doing something adventurous that will burn calories, I always pack a bar to make sure I don't get as fatigued as I would if I just had a plain granola bar.
Cassie K.
LakeStevens
My on the go breakfast! They’re the best flavor ever, sweet and savory without being overwhelmingly sugary.
Chavella K.
Hi Hat, KY
These are the perfect preworkout snack. I buy them all the time when I need something quick to eat before hitting the gym.
Martina C.
These actually taste really good. They are high in protein. Our family eats them. Get them from Amazon, free delivery for less then dollar a bar. We go through at least a box a week.
Erica T.
Galipolis Fry, WV
So, I have been eating healthier and also trying to make sure that I have breakfast and snacks available.. Well this is definitely the one I'll go to. They taste fabulous and keep you full. They are worth the money, even though I've realized that some Dollar Trees are selling them and that is where I buy them at. Absolutely fabulous! Love them is all I can say.
Megan D.
Love these bars. A good source of energy and small sugar content. Lots of variety of flavors and very tasty!
Lexi S.
This flavor of Clif bar is great! It tastes just like a cookie! These are also super portable and easy to eat so I can throw them in my purse for a quick snack throughout the day or at work. So yummy, I would definitely recommend
Megan D.
Orlando, FL
This flavor is my favorite one that comes in the variety pack. My husband and I love to take these with us on our bike riding adventures
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer S.
St, AB
il y a 5 mois
Clif Bar Mini Energy Bars — Are these available in Canada?
Pamela B. il y a 5 mois
Yes. I have seen Clif bars from BC to Ontario.
Brittany C.
Converse, TX
Jealyne R.
il y a un an
Mary B. il y a 9 mois
Yes they actually do. I don’t like any other protein bar. This bar is a treat. And a great meal replacement if you need something quick!