Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCLIF
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor

Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor

You might think CLIF BAR® is just for climbing and hiking, but Lakey Peterson reaches for the ultimate performance energy bar to fuel some of her most epic moments on the water. With organic rolled oats, macadamia nuts, and 9 grams of protein, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor CLIF BAR® is perfec

Que tal el sabor, es muy dulce?
what are the ingredients in this?
I love this bar, and usually bring it with me for breakfast when I'm on the go. However, I find that it doesn't quite fill me up. Does anyone have any other protein/nutrition bar suggestions that are more filling?
Start your review of Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love the white chocolate macadamia bar, it fills me up when im on the run or too busy to get something to great to go snack. in reviews
I like the white chocolate macadamia nut bar.in reviews
Sarah S.
1,629 reviews
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor uploaded by Sarah S.
I am big fan of the most Clif bars, but these ones are definitely not my favorite. I absolutely love white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, so I figured I couldn’t go wrong with this flavor of bar. However, this taste absolutely nothing like a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. There is a strong spicy ginger flavor to these bars which is incredibly overpowering. I love the flavor of ginger, but it doesn’t work well with the rest of the flavors in this bar.
Natalie T.
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Great energy bar to enjoy after a workout. Nice blend of macadamia nut and white chocolate bits. Good source of protein and low calories. Chewy and lots of rolled oats. I'll definitely buy again and recommend. Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor uploaded by Emily B.
I started eating Clif Bars back in 2019 when I was dieting. Since I was cutting back calories, I kept a bar with me and ate half if I got really hungry between meals. And then eventually ate a quarter, and then a bite. (Kept it in a plastic bag so I could save some for the next day.) When I was working, I ate yogurt and fruit for breakfast, but if I ran out or was running late, a Clif bar was my go-to. Since losing my job COVID-style, I have been lazier about breakfast and almost always have the White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Clif bar. It has 260 calories and 9 grams of protein, and it keeps me going until lunch time. It also has 9 grams of fat, which seems high, but the carbs are the problem (42 grams with 20 grams added sugars.). I generally believe that the total amount of calories I eat in a day is more important than the content, but that is from the perspective that I will lose/maintain weight, not that I am eating super healthy. I am getting a little tired of this flavor, though I still think it's delicious, but I just did some research. I think my next purchase will be the Fruit Smoothie Filled Tart Cherry Berry. It has similar calories but a lot less sugar, and I need to start being more aware of my sugar intake.
Emily C.
Orlando, FL
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I didn't like that I was a chewy bar. I like the crunchy ones on this flavor the chewy one don't taste the same . It taste more like raw granola
Melissa S.
Graysville, AL
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor uploaded by Melissa S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love this bar! I am not a big breakfast person but this bar holds me over to lunch time.
Katelyn L.
Hooksett, NH
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor uploaded by Katelyn L.
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor uploaded by Katelyn L.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite flavors of Clif Bars. Great tastes. Has a good texture. I eat them in the am because it gives me great energy. Keeps me full for a good period of time. I highly recommend Clif Bars in all flavors. But this one is the best. 🤤 Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor
Andrew G.
San Diego, CA
Clif White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Flavor uploaded by Andrew G.
Purchased at: Target
Es uno de mis sabores favoritos, para ser snack te llena mucho de energía y te ayuda a que no te de hambre por un buen rato. Solo que es muy caro a comparación de otras barras energéticas.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is my favorite cliff bar flavor. It's the absolute best!!! I used to eat these before every soccer games I played because it's just enough to put in your stomach and it's isn't heavy. I felt as if they gave me energy and a little boost! So yummy! If you like thin mints or mint and chocolate, you'll love these.
McKenna L.
Meridian, ID
These are my go to vegan purse snack. I love cliff bars! I always have one not too far away. They don't taste like protein bars either, they taste like a desert bar/snack. Yum.
Jennifer L.
Corona, NY
Purchased at: Target
These bars are delicious! I love the white chocolate macadamia nut bars. These are my absolute fave! I eat them as breakfast when I'm in a hurry or as a snack when I'm on the go. Super convenient. Tastes great. Very healthy. Affordable. Easily fits in your pocket.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...