BY CLIF

Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Chicago
These are kind of gross. It's like a fruit snack trying to adult but still living in their parents basement. They might give you energy, but you'll spend most of it trying to get it unstuck from your molars. Good if you want goey fruit snacks.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
I've tried several shot blocks. I love them for my half marathons. I wasn't a big fan of this flavor personally. Black cherry has been my favorite. I really like how well these work. It kicks in fast.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
La Jolla
These gummies feel lile such a treat. As a former marathon runnee, these would help push me for the next 30 minutes and was an easy way of getting carbs
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Lone Tree, CO
Are use these blocks for a half marathon that I did. They taste good and go down well while running. I'll definitely use them again
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
These are great for longer runs. Gives you enough energy if you space them out during the course of your run.
Michael D.
Michael D.
Boardman, OH
Enjoy this a lot. Would highly recommend. Very good. Good price would buy again! Good value!