BY CLIF

As an athlete and CLIF Bar's founder, I've enjoyed my share of CLIF® Bars and CLIF SHOT® Energy Gels. But after countless miles of training and racing, I realized it was time to expand the options, which is why we created CLIF BLOKS™ Energy Chews. Made from organic ingredients that deliver quick energy, CLIF BLOKS come in delicious, bite-size pieces, so you can easily customize your sports nutrition. Plus, with our unique packaging, accessing your nutrition has never been easier. So if you're ready for more variety, grab some BLOKS the next time you head out the door. see more...

Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I use these on a regular basis when I run and they are great! The give me energy and taste great too!
Christy O.
Christy O.
One of my favorite flavors of shot blocks. I only use these for my long runs, but flavor is good in these. I like it better than the black cherry.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston, AL
Foodie Expert
They have a funny after taste but the do help and they don't taste terrible. I keep them in the diaper bag for a quick pick me up.