BY CLIF

• Do these actually work?2 Answers
  • Do these give you a side effect of heart racing because of the en...1 Answers
  • "I really enjoy the Black Cherry flavor." in 1 review
  • "I like the Clif brand and these are great for long runs and training." in 1 review
  • "They work pretty well, but I feel like I can tell the difference between these and the full strength black cherry bloks" in 1 review
  • "they taste good and are a good price as well" in 1 review
Danielle L.
Newport News, VA
These are my favorite portable fuel to take with me during runs and rides in the summer. I am a salty sweater and the salt in these keeps me from getting cramps. I also prefer being able to chew the blocks since I can't stomach the texture of gels when I am hot and tired. The flavor of these is really good.
Denise Z.
Whittier, CA
Wanted a change from the Black Cherry Shot Bloks, but wanted to keep the caffeine. These taste fine, but I wish I would have realized they only have HALF the caffeine. They work pretty well, but I feel like I can tell the difference between these and the full strength black cherry bloks
Jessica M.
Richmond, KY
These energy chews were not the best for me. The taste and texture alone were rough. The taste was semi waxy, and they had a rougher texture. I took them halfway through a longer run, started to get stomach cramps twenty minutes after taking them. Won't be taking these again.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
The margarita flavor is a nice kick of sodium which is great for helping to work out a cramp when engages in exercise. I keep these on hand when I run 10ks and half marathons, they have helped get me through some tough cramps and I will never do a long run without them!
Nicole J.
Kettering, OH
As a distance runner, this flavor and the added sodium is a necessity. They helped while training for a marathon to get through long summer runs. They tasted great as well which is nice when you're exhausted and dehydrated. Also, as a blog you don't need to choke down some mysterious goop just to make it home.
Lisa S.
San Francisco, CA
I use these to fuel me while doing longer runs. I really enjoy the Black Cherry flavor. They aren't too much, but just enough to get you through a long run. They are also easy to store in the back zipper of a pair of running tights.
Sara K.
Longmont, CO
I work 15 hour days between 2 jobs. I try to stay away from coffee and soda so that I can sleep at night and these help a lot.
Maggie M.
These are great for long workouts or right before a race! I always have one right before running a 10k!
Jayne E.
I like the Clif brand and these are great for long runs and training. Taste good and good price.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
This brand is amazing and i really love it. they taste good and are a good price as well
Breanna M.
Do these actually work?
Justina G.
Do these give you a side effect of heart racing because of the energy?