BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clif Shot Roks Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  • "Clif bars are pretty good, they offer a variety of different flavors and it is a great snack." in 1 review
Anna H.
These are the best thing I have ever tasted that is actually good for you. I take these everywhere with me especially school and work because I need a healthy yet satisfying snack! They aren't chalky or gross like others and they fill you up!
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
These are great! Their flavor is wonderful, and they don't use all of those artificial ingredients. Cliff makes wonderful products.
April G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these for a quick snack. Perfect for a quick filler until I can have my regular meal. Taste great as well.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
Love these so much, great taste, lots of protein, great for on the go!
Another great product from clif
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
Heidi S.
Gatineau , QC
Amazing product that I miss very much! Super tasty and great for on the go , I used to use it every pre or after workout and it was very affordable for a protein bar . I was very satisfied and if you find any get yourself some!
Becky M.
Red Deer , AB
Are these available in Canada?