BY CLIF

Great Taste New Formula Thinner Consistency More Electrolytes Mocha + Caffeine 90% Organic Clean+Natural Performance&Reg; As Athletes, We Constantly Strive To Go Longer And Faster. And Whether Running, Riding, Of Climbing, Clif Shot&Reg; Energy Gel Has Always Provided The Quick Energy That Propels Us Forward. This Time, In Reaching Further, We've Completely Revamped Shot Gel To Make It Better. Inside You'll Discover Our Upgraded Formula, Thinner Consistency, And Sleeker Package With Litter Leash&Reg;. And Of Course, All With Great Taste. All So We Can Dig A Little Deeper. Energy From Carbs + Caffeine Quick Energy - No Caffeine: Chocolate Vanilla Razz Fat Burn - 25Mg (Caffeine): Strawberry Citrus Mental Focus - 50Mg (Caffeine): Mocha Turbo Charged - 100Mg (Caffeine): Double Espresso Chocolate Cherry Not A Significant Source Of Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, And Iron. Contains 90% Organic Ingredients see more...

• Yuck, this would be hard to choke down. Anyone else tried them th...2 Answers
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
Of all the Cliff Shots Gels this is the only one I can eat with out gagging. It works great and I can feel my body has more energy once I get it down but that can be a real struggle. It is a texture thing, it's not quite solid and not quite liquid...but if that isn't an issue for you; then I recommend the gels. If it is then I would go with the Shot Blocks! I love those. I carry them on all of my runs.
Laura S.
APO, AP
I used these on and off for my half marathon training. Like most gel's the consistency is kind of nasty. The flavor of these cliff ones was pretty good though. Make sure that you're fully hydrating when taking gels or else it will really irritate your stomach
Nicole N.
Kettering, Oh
Really heavy. Would be good if it wasn't so thick. I would rather have the Espersso Love from Gu, but these DO work in a bind (or when they are free on the course!)
Amy S.
Vandalia, OH
This is my favorite flavor of Chif shot. These are my go-to gels. They got me through my first marathon. I think they have the best consistency of all the other brands.
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Yuck, this would be hard to choke down. Anyone else tried them that like them?