BY CLIF

CLIF SHOT® Energy Gel provides quick energy to athletes while racing and training. 8 flavors and a thin consistency make getting energized between breaths quick and easy.

Flavor Notes: Who knew strawberries could pack this much get-going caffeine?

• 100 calories
  • 24g carbohydrates
  • 25mg caffeine

Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Water, Organic Strawberry Concentrate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Green Tea Extract (Contains Caffeine).

Anna T.
I like taking the bars to the gym so a little extra energy is wonderful. Cliff makes great healthy products and I have been been eating them for a long time. I enjoy trying their different products and being assured that I know what the ingredients are and that they are not harmful to me. The energy I get from this feels good and does not make me jittery.
maisa s.
Clif Energy Gel Strawberry + Caffeine
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Clean, natural performance. Great taste, thinner consistency, more electrolytes. As athletes, we constantly strive to go longer and faster. And whether running, riding, or climbing, clif shot energy gel has always provided the quick energy that propels up forward
Brendan V.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like what's in the product but it's hard to notice any difference in it working or not. Sometimes I wonder if it's a placebo affect. However, that's sometimes all an athlete needs to do their best, some confidence
Julie W.
Mountainside, NJ
So good. Love these gel packs for storing in my purse during the day. When needing that coffee and snack rush, this is a perfect pick me up!
Marissa K.
Salt Lake City
Love these for cycling. I road bike with y dad every so often and this is the perfect shot of energy without overdoing it!
Adis H.
My husband loves this bars. I biy them everytime I go grocery shopping he loves them and says they taste great.
De'Monicka B.
Back when I was workout crazy (6-7 days a week) as well as beginning my new overnight job, this was my "coffee"
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
These ar delicious and do what they say they do i would tottally recommend this product to everyone.
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
I love that these are okay with the environment as well as how effective they work.
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I don't like the consistency or the flavor of the gels. Plus they make me nauseous.
Michelle A.
Jamestown, KY
Im in need of something to keep my energy level up while at the gym. Tell me how this works for you?
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
Do you like the strawberry flavor?
Alannah R.
Do these have carbs in them?