BY CLIF

CLIF SHOT® Energy Gel provides quick energy to athletes while racing and training. 8 flavors and a thin consistency make getting energized between breaths quick and easy.

Flavor Notes: Get Razzed, get energized and get to the finish line.

• 100 calories
  • 24g carbohydrates
  • 90mg sodium

Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Water, Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid.

Amber A.
Seattle, WA
I’ll be honest, the texture of this isn’t amazing. But when you’re half way through a 15k and you need energy, the flavor and effect it provides to give you a little extra stamina is worth it. It actually tastes better than some of the other gel brands. I prefer the Razz over the chocolate by far.
Ellie W.
Chagrin Falls
I really like these as a pre or post workout fuel. They actually taste so good, like honey, and satisfy my sweet tooth. They are light on calories but will get you through a tough workout. I highly recommend these.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Lainie H.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are delicious. I usually eat these during endurance races when I need some sugar to keep me going. They are delicious during those times but do not recommend as a snack
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite brand hands down. I love the flavor and I love the quality I know when I eat this that I'm eating something good for me. They are top quality
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
I use these shots during my long runs (10K or longer) and when taken every 45 minutes, they keep me fueled and going strong. Sometimes, they're a little difficult to swallow, but these work for me so much better than shot blocks or other fueling foods. The Razz is a nice flavor that's not too sweet. Definitely worth trying, though try it first on a training run, not on race day!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
This is the ONLY energy gel I will take during workouts. It fills me up and helps with mid-workout crashes. I love the taste and I love that it isn't filled with too many chemicals. I cannot have caffeine and the Clif Shot Razz has really been a lifesaver...it's so hard to find decaf shots.
Jen M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I used these on my long runs (10+ miles) and LOVED them! They taste great and they definitely boost the blood sugar levels. I personally liked these a lot better than GU because they don't seem to be as sticky. The Razz flavor is my favorite, and the shot blocks they have in the same flavor are great!
Briana R.
Toluca Lake, CA
They give these out at Run Disney races. I love the flavor, personally, but if you don't have water on hand, you could be in for a sticky-sweet after taste that leaves you thirsty. The consistency is that of toothpaste or a gooey, sticky cookie dough, so keep that in mind as well, they are THICK.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
Are there other flavors?
Mandy E.
Terre Haute , IN
Horrible taste. c4 is the way to go.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Do they taste anything like the energy bars?