BY CLIF

Great Taste New Formula Thinner Consistency More Electrolytes Razz&Nbsp; 90% Organic Clean+Natural Performance&Reg; As Athletes, We Constantly Strive To Go Longer And Faster. And Whether Running, Riding, Of Climbing, Clif Shot&Reg; Energy Gel Has Always Provided The Quick Energy That Propels Us Forward. This Time, In Reaching Further, We've Completely Revamped Shot Gel To Make It Better. Inside You'll Discover Our Upgraded Formula, Thinner Consistency, And Sleeker Package With Litter Leash&Reg;. And Of Course, All With Great Taste. All So We Can Dig A Little Deeper. Energy From Carbs + Caffeine Quick Energy - No Caffeine: Chocolate Vanilla Razz Fat Burn - 25Mg (Caffeine): Strawberry Citrus Mental Focus - 50Mg (Caffeine): Mocha Turbo Charged - 100Mg (Caffeine): Double Espresso Chocolate Cherry Not A Significant Source Of Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, And Iron. Contains 90% Organic Ingredients see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Sometimes, they're a little difficult to swallow, but these work for me so much better than shot blocks or other fueling foods." in 1 review
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
I use these shots during my long runs (10K or longer) and when taken every 45 minutes, they keep me fueled and going strong. Sometimes, they're a little difficult to swallow, but these work for me so much better than shot blocks or other fueling foods. The Razz is a nice flavor that's not too sweet. Definitely worth trying, though try it first on a training run, not on race day!
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
This is the ONLY energy gel I will take during workouts. It fills me up and helps with mid-workout crashes. I love the taste and I love that it isn't filled with too many chemicals. I cannot have caffeine and the Clif Shot Razz has really been a lifesaver...it's so hard to find decaf shots.
Jen M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I used these on my long runs (10+ miles) and LOVED them! They taste great and they definitely boost the blood sugar levels. I personally liked these a lot better than GU because they don't seem to be as sticky. The Razz flavor is my favorite, and the shot blocks they have in the same flavor are great!
Katie W.
Fairfield, CA
I had never had these until I participated in Tough Mudder and these were a life saver! They are small and compact so I could put them in my pocket and have them on me as I ran. They do taste a tad funny and have a texture in need of getting used to but they keep you going without making you feel full or sick how some energy shots/drinks can.
Shay C.
Warren, MI
I was initially nervous about the texture after receiving one of these from the Clif company, but it wasn't bad! It had a nice enough flavor and wasn't too sweet.
Julie G.
Penfield, NY
This gel definitely tastes better than some! It's great to receive in-between long obstacle races. I received this during a Tough Mudder course that I completed recently. I'm definitely interested in investigating other flavors.
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
I hate this stuff. I'm sure it works well but I think it tastes awful. Honestly. I'm sure people do enjoy it but I tried quite a few different flavors, not just this one, and I still hate it.
Monica C.
I love Clif products. Vegan, ethical, innovative, and dependable. The Razz is my favorite of all the many tasty flavors. I use these while training and on race days.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
My hubby and I love these. they are so much energy without the crash yes meeting our expectations and they packaging is great. These don't have a s much sugar as many of the other gu products but they do have caffine which can help you get through the race
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
I really liked this product. I used these in Track and Field before I do sprinting or pole vault. I think that it could taste better but it works, unlike some other energy gels.
Shay C.