BY CLIF

Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Quick and easy! Great when you're in a rush or on a hike, run, etc. doesn't make you feel jittery or give you that awful and unwanted crash everyone dreads. Also these have never given me a headache like usual energy supplements
Lindsey V.
Brunswick, GA
As a runner, I'm looking for things to help with my endurance runs. The packaging is nice, but in my opinion, that's it. I really didn't like the flavors at all, and I felt like it slowed down my run. I actually threw up afterwards.
Taline A.
Jersey City, NJ
These are simply not good to me. First of all, I find the idea of an edible gel to be off-putting anyway. If you want energy, I recommend one of those Starbucks energy drinks--those are good!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
i just started using this stuff and i have to say the mocha is my absoulte fave. it's packed with protein, and it's a great value. perfect addition to water!
Chelsea V.
Alameda, CA
The tastiest gel "goo" around! These and the shot blox margarita with sodium are the absolute best. I've kept these with me during all half and full marathons and they allow me to have them when I need them and not just at the aid stations. Will always recommend them.
Jessica R.
Plymouth
I have used the cliff shot energy gel - mocha while running. I love the flavor. It is not over powering. The cost is not to expensive.
Melanie V.
Jackson, MI
My favorite to put in my water. I love that it gives energy but without the jittery feels you usually get from an energy drink.
Megan S.
All I can say is that this is weirdly interesting and semi terrifying. Why anybody would do this is unbeknownst to me lol.
Sasha P.
Maple Ridge, BC
I really like these shots compared to others on the market right now. I find the taste is much better and my energy is too!