BY CLIF

CLIF SHOT® Energy Gel provides quick energy to athletes while racing and training. 8 flavors and a thin consistency make getting energized between breaths quick and easy.

Flavor Notes: Energizing chocolate that won't melt in your pocket.

• 110 calories
  • 22g carbohydrates
  • 60mg sodium

Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Water, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Potassium Citrate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor.

Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
These are really good, very filling. They are high in fiber and can use it for a snack. However, it has a very sweet taste to you so I recommended no more than one a day if your on a diet. I like these better than quest bars but they are high in sugar.
Tashia M.
Williamsport, PA
The fact that this product is organic is truly amazing (I love organic foods) it has a very bold flavor & definitely gives you a burst of energy. The low caloric value is also great for people who may be dieting and looking for an extra energy source with lots of flavor. I would recommend this to a friend :)
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
These are some of the best tasting bars out there! My family and I love them and all the flavors! Great healthy snack or meal replacement on the go!
Lester C.
This is a great product to run with. Helps fuel me on my runs especially when I've hit a wall.
Dakode B.
Douglasville , Ga
Great for active, health conscience, organic loving people who need a little pick me up.
Sam G.
Selden, NY
These are so tasty! I honestly love these- I love lol Clif's bars. They're so delicious