Clif Shot Bloks Energy Chews with Caffeine uploaded by Shauna S.

BY CLIF

95% Organic + Caffine*. Easy Access Tear FastPak® then push Shot Blocks® up & out. Sleek & Portable Enables one-hand use and easily fits in a bike jersey, running shorts or backpack. FastPak®, Sports Nutrition on the Fly As an athlete and Clif Bar s founder, I ve enjoyed my share of Clif® Bars and Clif Shot® energy gel.  But after countless miles of training and racing, it was time to expand the options, which is why we created Clif Shot Bloks®.  They come in delicious, bite-sized pieces so you can easily customize your nutrition - on the fly.  Plus, with the unique FastPak®, accessing your nutrition has n. see more...

Clif Shot Bloks Energy Chews with Caffeine
  • "It has too much sugar for my liking (for a healthy treat) but I do love to snack on these!" in 1 review
  • "I usually eat 3 before a race or a long run and then 3 more during a race or long run." in 1 review
  • "ok this is pretty good too energy with a great tasteing healthy natural product perfect but pricey." in 1 review
Taylor Y.
Orlando, FL
I tried these during my Spartan Beast Race (12+ miles) and I thought they were so different and delicious! I had the spearmint flavor which was really good, it tastes exactly like candy. It has 4 carbs per three chews which is not too bad when you are doing something so energy extensive and contains sodium to help with cramping. Beyond that, it doesn't have any other nutrients which is why I have it 3 stars.
Christina W.
Renton, WA
I sampled this product last year during a MTB festival. It was the first time I've seen the Bloks. It resembles a hard chew gummy and it tasted surprisingly good. It's sweet and fruity, similar to candy without it feeling "unhealthily" sweet. The only problem I can see with the bloks, is accidentally eating too many; these things are packed with caffeine and being too wired on an outing can be killjoy.
Clarice C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use the Shot Bloks occasionally during my long bike rides. The packaging shape makes them awkward to carry in the pocket of my tri shorts, compared to the Gu Chomps packaging. I like the added caffeine for more of a kick and I recommend the margarita flavor for anyone who suffers from calf cramps.
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, GA
Love Clif Shot Blocks. I usually eat 3 before a race or a long run and then 3 more during a race or long run. I've never bonked using Shot Blocks, so until I have a bad experience they are my go to race nutrition. I tend prefer something to eat or chew rather than the mush of gels.
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
95% Organic + Caffine*. Easy Access Tear FastPak® then push Shot Blocks® up & out. Sleek & Portable Enables one-hand use and easily fits in a bike jersey, running shorts or backpack. FastPak®, Sports Nutrition on the Fly As an athlete and Clif Bar s founder, I ve enjoyed my share of Clif® Bars and Clif Shot® energy gel. But after
J P.
I tried these out during a few of my long distance runs, and I didn't really like them. They taste fine, and I like that they were easy to carry around in my running shorts, but the ones that I had were difficult to chew. I prefer eating Gu Gel or Sport Beans Jelly Beans over these Clif Shot Bloks.
Sariya E.
Great Mills, MD
I used these blocked to keep me going during two day-long graduate assistantship interview sessions-14 interviews! Whew! They made me a tiny bit jittery if I took one too many but they definitely give you the pep in your step you're looking for.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
I use these during my long runs. When I can feel myself slowing a bit or struggling I eat a couple blocks and soon I'm feeling so much better. I prefer the blocks way over the gels. The blocks are easier for me to eat and I think taste better.
Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
The package that they come in is not convenient if you don't want to stop and open then during a race. I don't feel any difference in taking them compared to GU Shots. The squares are large and very chewy and again- not good for long distance running.
Jessica H.
Kansas City, MO
I love these - however I like them moreso as a snack and a cure for my sweettooth than an actual supplement for physical activity. It has too much sugar for my liking (for a healthy treat) but I do love to snack on these!

Kohl's