BY CLIF

95% Organic. Easy Access Tear FastPak® then push Shot Blocks® up & out. Sleek & Portable Enables one-hand use and easily fits in a bike jersey, running shorts or backpack. FastPak®, Sports Nutrition on the Fly As an athlete and Clif Bar s founder, I ve enjoyed my share of Clif® Bars and Clif Shot® energy gel.  But after countless miles of training and racing, it was time to expand the options, which is why we created Clif Shot Bloks®.  They come in delicious, bite-sized pieces so you can easily customize your nutrition - on the fly.  Plus, with the unique FastPak®, accessing your nutrition has never been eas. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Berry
Did not like this product. The flavor was ok, nothing delicious. I got no added energy or alertness in my opinion. I didn't like the texture of these. I got them at wegmans. I would definitely not recommend
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
I love this gummies! They are amazing for working out, my favorite flavor is the tropical punch, they are my first choice for Medium distance runs! Try drinking some water along for easier swallowing specially when you're running!
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
I like these for long distance events. They taste great and they're conveniently packaged into bite size blocks so you can pop one in your mouth for a quick burst of energy.
Hannah P.
Boston, MA
I love these little chews. They taste super good and gives me energy (I think). I eat them during my long swim meets and it helped me keep up my energy throughout the entire meet.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
I like to use the #margarita ones on my #longruns when I get #cramps to help me finish the run and feel better.
Trina R.
18 miles in the last thing you want to deal with is trying to get a bunch of gunk out of your teeth. These are so chewy they stick to your teeth and swishing water doesn't help, either. I literally had to pick the chunks out. Just save yourself the hassle and get gel packs
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not a fan of the taste and consistency and I do find it harder to chew while on the move than to "drink" with the gels. however, this does it's job and delivers energy in a punch.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
I really do enjoy most of the flavors of these. They also do not irritate my stomach. The only issue is they're bulky to carry.
Bethany S.
Shot Bloks are my go-to fuel for long runs. I prefer something chewable rather than an energy gel while running, and Shot Bloks have yet to let me down. I've tried a variety of flavors and all have sat well with my stomach. They give me the energy I need to keep moving, taste great, and don't have a laundry list of unpronounceable ingredients. The only time I've ever had trouble with Shot Bloks are on very, very cold runs. I've found the Bloks will freeze, making them difficult to chew. In any other circumstance, though, they've served me well.
Jasmine E.
These are a must have for any marathoner. They are light enough to carry on a run and will give you a quick boost of energy.