BY CLIF

Clean Natural Performance™.  The all new fastpak™. Sports nutrition on the fly. Black Cherry contains 50mg of caffeine per serving. Keep in mind there are 2 servings per packet. 95% Organic. As an athlete and Clif Bar s founder, I ve happily eaten a ton of CLIF® BARS and CLIF SHOT® energy gel. But after countless miles in the outdoors, it was time to expand my options, which is why we ve created CLIF SHOT BLOKS®. They re simple to handle and easy to chew, and they re the perfect complement to our bars, gels, and drinks. So if you re ready for more variety, grab a SHOT BLOKS® FASTPAK™ the next time you head out the door. - Gary, Founder and Owner of Clif Bar & Company Certified organic by QAI. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Laura D.
I love this product for my lunch runs/marathons! The are a great source of fuel to keep you going. I prefer these over gels as they are more of the texture of a giant gummy bear. I highly recommend strawberry and tropical punch! The margarita was way too salty tasting; however, the added salt is good for those extra sweaty runs!
Brittany M.
Hollywood, FL
Shot bloks are gummy like bloks that taste great and provide a source of simple carbs (aka sugars) for a quick source of energy while you're running or exercising (without weighing down your stomach). They have 2 servings in each pack. Each serving consists of 3 gummy blocks that are about the size of ice cubes. 100 calories per serving. Some flavors are better than others- cran razz and strawberry are my go to's.
Jennifer M.
Watertown, NY
A few friends and I completed a Spartan race a few months back with 25 obstacles over a 4.5 mile mountain course and these were lifesavers! We had previously tried some of the gels but had a very hard time getting over the texture of those. These gummed were easy to chew and provided us with just enough energy to get through one of the toughest races in my life.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great and really easy to find at all sorts of stores for a reasonable price. They taste good and are easy to consume while running. I bought a pack of these and ate them during my first half marathon, and I can honestly say that I am not sure I would have made it without them.
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I don't normally take gels during endurance runs (I'm a Gatorade and pretzel kind of person), but my bf offered my a Shot Blok when I was desperate for an instant pick me up. I could feel its effects within just 10 minutes. But most of all, I loved the strawberry flavor!
Shannon R.
I used these when I was training for a half marathon and really liked them. Usually I'm a goo girl because I hate having to chew something while I'm running. These were easy to chew and breakdown very quickly in your mouth (unlike a sport bean.) Great flavors too!
Elana F.
Philadelphia, PA
Used these for a 10 mile race that I ran in the tropical punch flavor (extra caffiene). They were easy to store, easy to eat and easy on my (tempermental) stomach. They helped me avoid crashing mid-race and were pleasant to eat.
Bridie R.
Titusville, FL
These definitely are a better consistency than the shots but I wish they were half the size so they'd be easier to chew. Be sure to drink water with them. And, as always, don't try them for the first time on race day.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I really love these for my long runs. They are sometimes a hassle since you must chew them, but the margarita flavor is awesome and has some extra salt to replace what I sweat out when I only use water on long runs.
Lauren M.
Columbus, OH
These have literally saved me during my half marathon runs. They give me energy and also curb the hunger I always experience no matter how many carbs I eat the day before. The flavors are also very good and they are easy to store while running.
Belinda A.
Ocoee, FL
Do you have a hard time finding these in your area? What is your favorite flavor?
Elyse F.
What other flavors do they come in?
Crystal E.
San Antonio, TX
Do these have a lot of sugar in them ?