BY CLIF

Fast recovery is key to long term performance. With protein, carbohydrates, and sodium, CLIF® Recovery Protein Drink Mix helps you bounce back quickly from tough workouts and races.

Flavor Notes: A delicious chocolaty treat, the perfect reward for tired muscles. Crafted for recovery after activity.

• 10g protein
  • 160 calories

Organic Glucose, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Organic Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Potassium Citrate.

Allergen Statement: Contains Soy And Milk.

sarah c.
Mechanicsville
I've only ever had the clif shots once but I love the clif bars! I eat one every day almost. It's a good snack to have if you're on your feet all day (which I usually am, I work in the ER). I like the packaging, it's always colorful and I will definitely buy them again and recommend the product to my friends.
Shu-Vai L.
This protein recovery drink is amazing, especially have a good workout. I mix it with other flavors sometimes when I get bored of the chocolate flavor but either way it's delicious!
Dani S.
I used to eat Clif bars after my workout to help recover, but I tried this packet out recently. It works okay, but I don't think it's particularly tasty; in fact, it tastes more chalky than chocolatey.  I also had trouble dissolving it, even when I followed the instructions on the packet.
It wasn't a bad experience, and it did help me a bit after the workout, but it wasn't an enjoyable or particularly good drink mix.
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
My mother uses this during her marathons. She gave me a try of this one while we went hiking and it wasn't bad at all.
Taylor H.
Bloomsburg, PA
love these! great flavor and not too expensive. love taking them with me on the go and they hold up!
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
I tried a sample of this and really enjoyed the flavor, but when I looked into the nutritional value I noticed that it has more sugar and fats than other recovery drinks so I didn't purchase.