BY CLIF

Hungry for a delicious protein boost with no sugar alcohols? CLIF® Whey Protein Bar packs in 14g protein with 5g sugar. We crafted it to help you maintain lean muscle while you’re planning your next big adventure.

Rich and creamy cashew butter and crunchy cashews.

Whey Protein Concentrate, Organic Cashew Butter, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cashews, Vegetable Glycerin, Chicory Fiber Syrup, Whey Protein Isolate, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Pea Protein, Rice Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Palm Kernel Oil, Natural Flavors, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Sea Salt, Cocoa‡, Rice Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Allergen Statement:

Contains milk and cashews. May contain soy, wheat, and other tree nuts.

Amber G.
Adrian, GA
My favoriteeeeee one put out by the brand. I’m so addicted to this! They’re so good!!! It compares to other products, but it still has its own taste. I bought it from Walmart but I think you can get them from anywhere that sells food/protein snacks.
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I really like this product, but I wish Clif made a protein bar with salted cashews. The caramel can be a bit too overpowering compared to the cashews, but it's still a good healthy alternative for a snack. The product helps you stay full longer also. I'd recommend this product.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Colin C.
Not bad. I don't think they're worth the cost on an individual level, but I'm a bit cheap when it comes to protein and power bars. As far as taste goes it has a good flavor and if you're buying some I'd leabln towards these.
Karoline P.
Delicious granola bar that is great for on the go and if you’re running late in the morning. You just grab and go, and it tastes amazing. Gives you the perfect amount of energy to keep you going until your next meal.
Deepika R.
San Jose , CA
These are delicious, have 10 grams of protein, and cost about a fifth of what Clif Bars do. Buying these in bulk is a no-brainier-- there is nothing even somewhat comparable available for the same price.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I love the taste of cashew in Carmel and I had no idea that I would love them together this bar was so delicious I had to go back for more. I would definitely recommend this cliff bar. 10/10 for flavor
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
I work out and I always bring a clif bar to the gym with me! These are filled with protein and give you a good boost before or after your work out! I love these and always have these in my gym bag!
Kelsey A.
Demossville, KY
The one thing I always eat in place of a meal, it’s very satisfying and fulfilling. I would also purchase these from a local grocery or a gas station. Decently priced. Worth every dollar. The other flavors also taste great!