Clif® Peanut Butter & Chocolate Whey Protein Bar 1.98 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Allison V.Clif® Peanut Butter & Chocolate Whey Protein Bar 1.98 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Amber M.

BY WHEY PROTEIN

Buy on Amazon
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
I bought a pack of these at Walmart for $5. I really had never had these and was curious to see what they tasted like before buying more. When I had my first bat I was surprised at how big it was and it tasted just right! Not too salty or too sweet. It was perfect. It has really nice grams of protein and low grams of sugar. It’s not the “best” bar health wise, but actually is one of the healthiest I’ve ever tried. My husband loves these too and I pack him one for work everyday. I eat them everyday too as pre meal snack to full me up for about 2-3 hours. A few days after I went back to Walmart and purchased the rest of the $5 ClifBars! So yummy and satisfying! I definitely recommend these! Especially if you’re a fan of PB & Chocolate!
Stacy S.
2004 reviews
Ever see this evening's of free be from my local course restore a. It tasted great and was very filling. I would absolutely consider purchasing this product again in the future
Hannah S.
Westerville , OH
I eat one of these bars every morning before work and they last me for hours. They taste great and are a great value since they are bigger than normal granola bars. I will continue to buy these and I have recommended them to my family and friends.
Erika G.
Union, NJ
So I like this bar as a snack in between my meals or after a workout to get my protein. Doesn't have a bad taste so I used it also to satisfy my sweet tooth lol
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is perfect for on the go and for a meal replacement. Provides a lot of energy when you absolutely need it.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
How long do these keep you full?