BY CLIF

CLIF® Organic Trail Mix Bar is made for mixing it up and discovering all the good stuff the day has to offer. Combining simple and organic ingredients that are good for both our bodies and the planet, our trail mix bar comes in flavors for just about every occasion no matter where the trail takes you.

Flavor Notes: Featuring organic peanuts and almonds in a sweet and salty bar that you'll love.

• Gluten Free
  • 4g Fiber*
  • USDA Organic
  • Low Glycemic

Organic Peanuts, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Almonds, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Inulin, Organic Almond Butter, Salt, Organic Cocoa Butter, Natural Flavors, Water, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Soy Protein Concentrate, Organic Alkalized Cocoa (For Color), Organic Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Organic Annatto (For Color), Calcium Carbonate.

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Peanuts, And Almonds. May Contain Other Tree Nuts And Traces Of Milk. May Contain Nutshell Fragments. We Do Not Source Genetically Modified Ingredients.

Shasta S.
West Lafayette
I think they are kind of dry however- for a protein bar their taste is unparalleled. And bc they’re a protein bar they’ll tide you over between meals. Perfect for breakfast.
Fanny Carolina
Elmhurst, NY
Clif bars are my go to bars whenever I go hiking or for long walks. Jam packed with nuts, oats, and proteins, it keeps me full and tastes good to boot. Love that they are a little more mainstream now, so they are easy to find and not as expensive as some of the other granola bars out there.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
As I'm going organic/vegan in my diet, I've decided to try these...mostly because I LOVE salted caramel and this was no surprise to me when I absolutely became obsessed with these. I now keep them in my desk at work for a snack, and in my cubbords for when I feel like I'm really hungry, but don't want to ruin a meal later on, or just can't be bothered to make myself something. This is also really great for traveling too because it's not messy and definitely fills you up! I LIVE for the fact that it's organic w nd has amazing ingredients in it that will deliver the nutrients you need rather than just hiking up your sugar levels. I highly suggest anyone whose NOT allergic to nuts, to try this! Don't be afraid of the fact that it's organic! It's better for you and tastes just the same as the salty n sweet bars from nature valley...only they're SO much better for you and they're softer too, so they're better on your teeth!
Sofiya B.
These clog bars are delicious! Great alternative for the standard cliff bars seen in stores. These bars curb my sweet tooth and act as a great snack. Although not too filling, definitely a must when packing your lunch.
Veena A.
Erie, PA
MY FAVORITE BAR BY FAR! Crunchy, sweet but also salty. Best of both worlds. Great on the go snack. Sometimes I'll bring extra bars to the office, and it goes missing-- haha because everyone loves them! I would continue to buy this again and again!
Katie M.
My go to in a pinch! While these bars are a little expensive, they keep you full and taste great. My husband and I love them. We always have them in the house for a quick bite in the go!
Halle D.
Temecula, CA
Salted caramel is always SO delicious! And it's a perfect snack to take on the go when you're in a rush that will keep you awake and energized for a few hours. Plus it's healthy, so double win.
Adriana D.
Garibaldi , OR
Clif salted caramel nut bars taste so bad for you but are so good! Packed with good fats from the nuts this is a sweet powerhouse of healthy snacking! I love getting these. Clif bars has an organic line that I trust. It makes me feel good to eat something that isn't empty calories but still tasty!
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I love salted caramel anything, and this organic trail mix bar is no exception. I am normally always on the go and am looking for snacks that I can easily eat on the road. This bar tastes great and is pretty healthy. I would definitely recommend this snack to anyone looking for a good and healthy snack.
Jessica E.
San Diego, CA
These bars are great for taking with you on the go when you're a little low on energy. Even though they're healthy nut bars, they are glued together with delicious flavors that trick you into thinking you are eating something bad for you. I love their bars!