BY CLIF

Features Featuring big chunks of organic dark chocolate and organic pomegranate Gluten Free 3g Fiber* Low Glycemic USDA Organic Flavor - Organic Trail Mix Bars Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry Capacity - 12 (1.41 oz.) bars per box Ingredeints Organic Cashews Organic Tapioca Syrup Organic Almonds Organic Dark Chocolate (Dried Cane Syrup* Unsweetened Chocolate* Cocoa Butter* Soy Lecithin Vanilla Extract*) Organic Coating (Dried Cane Syrup* Palm Kernel Oil* Cocoa* Soy Lecithin* Vanilla Extract*) Organic Dried Pomegranate Arils (Pomegranate Arils* Dried Cane Syrup* Citric Acid Lemon Juice Concentrate* Pomegranate Juice Concentrate*) Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour* Dried Cane Syrup* Salt Calcium Carbonate) Organic Roasted Soybeans Organic Inulin Organic Almond Butter Organic Sunflower Oil Sea Salt Citric Acid Organic Raspberry Powder Natural Flavors Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant). Safety Warning Contains soy almonds and cashews. May contain traces of milk and other tree nuts.

Ashe H.
As a teacher, I throw a few of these in my bag for those days when there just isn’t enough time for lunch. Keeps you going through the day, and plenty of yummy flavors to choose from. I keep a few in my car too for fussy kids (or fussy mom and dad).
Morgan F.
Conway, AR
Love clif bars! They keep me full and satisfied during exercise or a long day at work. They are a healthy alternative snack or breakfast option. This kind of clif bar is my all time favorite! Yummy!!!
Anthony F.
wilkes barre
These trail mix bars are amazing! They keep me full and taste amazing! The healthiest snack bar you’re going to find on the market and the best part is that they are super affordable! Definitely recommend this product!
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
These are so good! They fill you up all day and have all sorts of flavors so that you don’t get bored of them. They’re a little pricey but are definitely worth the price tag.
marley h.
Clif bars are a great snack. They are filling and yummy. they are easy to bring on the go and are full of fiber and nuts. They have many flavors and types as well. They are overall very delicious. I would buy again and recommend to many others. I enjoy them greatly.
Faith B.
Clif bars are delicious. Clif bars provide lots of healthy nutritional value to your diet. Clif bars also should not be consumed if you are not being active, or else they will make you chunky. Word to the wise.
Julianne P.
I love cliff bars!! I add them in my diet every week. This specific one however, i think by far is the best. I personally love dark chocolate and these are very similar to the Brookside pomegranate and dark chocolate bites. I love this snack!!!!
Autumn L.
Hamilton, AL
I'm ALWAYS on the hunt for something tasty to snack on and something that can hold over my hunger until the next meal. These snacks were just that for me! They are packed with energy and they taste wonderful! This is also a very great snack to take with you hiking or camping.
Alison D.
Okay so I love chocolate and I love pomegranate. And when you put the two together I don't think I could be more satisfied. And for it to be in a protein bar where I feel full and satisfied after? I'm a happy camper. Wish more places would carry this particular Clifbar.
Paige A.
Huber Heights, OH
These are such an amazing snack especially if you're trying to cut back on chocolate, these really help with cravings. The best of any cliff bar iv ever tried. I would definitely recommend trying them out if you have a hard time finding energy bars that keep you full