BY CLIF

Features Featuring big chunks of organic dark chocolate and organic pomegranate Gluten Free 3g Fiber* Low Glycemic USDA Organic Flavor - Organic Trail Mix Bars Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry Capacity - 12 (1.41 oz.) bars per box Ingredeints Organic Cashews Organic Tapioca Syrup Organic Almonds Organic Dark Chocolate (Dried Cane Syrup* Unsweetened Chocolate* Cocoa Butter* Soy Lecithin Vanilla Extract*) Organic Coating (Dried Cane Syrup* Palm Kernel Oil* Cocoa* Soy Lecithin* Vanilla Extract*) Organic Dried Pomegranate Arils (Pomegranate Arils* Dried Cane Syrup* Citric Acid Lemon Juice Concentrate* Pomegranate Juice Concentrate*) Organic Rice Crisps (Rice Flour* Dried Cane Syrup* Salt Calcium Carbonate) Organic Roasted Soybeans Organic Inulin Organic Almond Butter Organic Sunflower Oil Sea Salt Citric Acid Organic Raspberry Powder Natural Flavors Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant). Safety Warning Contains soy almonds and cashews. May contain traces of milk and other tree nuts.

Ashe H.
As a teacher, I throw a few of these in my bag for those days when there just isn’t enough time for lunch. Keeps you going through the day, and plenty of yummy flavors to choose from. I keep a few in my car too for fussy kids (or fussy mom and dad).
Anthony F.
wilkes barre
These trail mix bars are amazing! They keep me full and taste amazing! The healthiest snack bar you’re going to find on the market and the best part is that they are super affordable! Definitely recommend this product!
Jordan R.
Trinity, FL
These are so good, they just are a little chalky! There is a lot of protein in them and you get what you paid for! They do not break apart, melt or get mushy. These can replace a meal, the caffeine in these will give you a buzz! It is a great product and I reccomand!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
Love this trailmix! it's healthy for you and it taste amazing. I buy mine from the local shoprite in my area, but it's a little on the pricier side which i don't mind because it's worth it. The flavor from all the components in the mix will leave you feeling satisfied.
marley h.
Clif bars are a great snack. They are filling and yummy. they are easy to bring on the go and are full of fiber and nuts. They have many flavors and types as well. They are overall very delicious. I would buy again and recommend to many others. I enjoy them greatly.
Kaitlyn B.
North Berwick, ME
Perfect combination of flavors. One of the only flavors I eat because the rest can be too much and sound off putting like chocolate peppermint or something along those lines but this one is perfect. For me I can only eat as a snack although I have seen some use as a meal.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I like cliff bars for their protein, but I have to say for a product that is supposed to gain the attention of health freaks like me, they should probably decrease the carbs.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
Clif bars are delicious. Clif bars provide lots of healthy nutritional value to your diet. Clif bars also should not be consumed if you are not being active, or else they will make you chunky. Word to the wise.
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
Love clif bars! They keep me full and satisfied during exercise or a long day at work. They are a healthy alternative snack or breakfast option. This kind of clif bar is my all time favorite! Yummy!!!
Monika A.
Halifax, PA
This is one of my favorite granola bars. It's easy to throw in my book-bag for class, for a hike, or a long drive. Dark chocolate is my favorite, just a bummer when it melts during the warmer months... keep it tucked away from the sun!