No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Saint, QC
I absolutely love clif bars! They give me a boost of energy when i need it and its an amazing afternoon snack. On top of being quite healthy and fulled with nutrients, they taste delicious! Considering the bars are filled with protein from the nuts, its perfect for a post workout snack as well
Cliff bars are pretty tasty. I buy them at Costco. They are at least a dollar a bar so a bit expensive but they do come on sale.  I do find they are filling for an afternoon or morning snack. They are also great for taking on a hike. Convenient with high quality packaging.
London, ON
Delicious and great for you. I hate some other “heathy” bars but these are great. High in calories so great for hiking and being outdoors. Small package so it fits anywhere: purse, camping, or even for breakfast.
Niagara Falls, ON
A quick and easy snack that fills you up! The dark chocolate one is great along with the other flavours too!! The amount of protein is great to keep you full and makes it a healthy and great snack!
Absolutely delicious! A wonderful blend of nuts and chocolate complemented with seasalt. The ratio of each type nut and chocolate is bang on. Two thumbs way up for this great bar.
Wilmot, NS
I love these! I bought a box from Costco and my husband and myself ate them all right away! They were affordable in the club pack and I will buy again.
A great healthy snack when you're on the go! Nuts and chocolate are the best combination. I buy these in bulk when I go to Costco.
canada
Full of everything you want in a bar. Very filling and satisfying. Big portion. I eat one as a meal when I forget lunch at work.
Rogers
Yum! I love these as a quick snack to keep me full. It makes you feel like you’re eating something way worse than a protein bar.
These are the best! I love keeping one in my purse if I need a snack mid day and they are totally filling enough to tide me over

Looking for your answer?