No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Medford, WI
When I'm feeling hungry but can't handle a meal I go for this bar. Amazing flavores that melt in your mouth. Will never leave this company
Wise, VA
Great go to snack when on the run. Tastes amazing and keeps you satisfied until you can have a meal. Kids love them. A little expensive.
Extremely tasty and give you a good taste of chocolate that we all crave. Good bars to bring along hiking but a little overpriced
Baton Rouge , LA
This is probably my favorite granola bar! It is perfect to eat in the morning for breakfast or in the afternoon as a snack.
These are delicious. They make the perfect snack but they don't fill you up for very long. Great for putting in your purse.
Naperville , IL
Purchased at: Target
The best for a quick boost of energy. I eat these to get my blood sugar up as a snack. Sweet but not a lot of calories.
Joliet , IL
Have not tried these but I really want too. If I do it will be my first time trying them.i don't know any pros or cons
New York
SO so so good. Love these for a little boost in my hunger step. Can't go wrong with both nutritional and delicious!
Clarksville
So good like I have literally no complaints about this brand as a whole ! All of they’re food is just so good
Salinas, CA
These things are the bomb.com, sooo good and a perfect sweet and salty combo, plus its on the healthier side!

Looking for your answer?