No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Columbia, MO
Delicious, I like that they're a different texture from the original cliff bar and that they taste a little better too. I'm always a sucker for chocolate so these were really good and gave me energy for the day
The bars taste great and are packed with nutritious ingredients, if you find these on sale they are worth the price, I’ve only tried a few flavors but overall they are tasty and help with hunger on hikes and during workouts, I would buy them again.
kevil
Purchased at: Walmart
These clif organic trail mix bar with dark chocolate, almonds with sea salt and dark chocolate peanut butter is the wonderful combination! Easy to toss in your backpack if your going camping, hiking, or even to work or school.
Chillum, MD
One of my favorite snacks! It’s healthy, tasty, and easily portable. I prefer this type of kind bar over most other variations, the price is steep on my college budget sometimes.
Fenton
It is so delicious and I love eating them after a workout. I buy these at Trader Joe’s or a sams club. They are high in protein and are fairly affordable, but is worth it.
Mamou, LA
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Lakewood, CO
2,657 reviews
Yummy! I love everything about! I love every flavor. I love to eat them anytime of the day for a meal, for a snack, something for the munchies. Best bars ever!
Orlando
It’s hard to find a trail mix bar that isn’t super duper sweet but still has chocolate. This is one of the few...I can eat chocolate and still feel good lol
The best bars EVER!!! LOVE THE HINT OF SALT WITH THE CHOCOLATE MALES IT SWEET YET SAVORY. VERY FILLING BAR. A LITTLE PRICEY IN MY OPINION BUT WELL WPRTH IT.
Allen, TX
I tried these one time because the store was out stock for the kind bars that I normally get. They're pretty good but not as good as the kind bars

Looking for your answer?