Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter

BY CLIF

Lindsey G.
Sooo good. This is one health bar we keep buying (when we can find it in stock). It has just the right amount of dark chocolate, almond bits, and salt. Very tasty. Highly recommended!
Nikki W.
kevil
Purchased at: Walmart
These clif organic trail mix bar with dark chocolate, almonds with sea salt and dark chocolate peanut butter is the wonderful combination! Easy to toss in your backpack if your going camping, hiking, or even to work or school.
autumn S.
Chesapeake, VA
These are a great alternative to high sugar and dairy containing granola alternatives. I’ve bought these numerous times when I need a quick, easy snack, and am never disappointed. Perfect Salty/sweet ratio.
Ny H.
Washington , DC
One of my favorite snacks! It’s healthy, tasty, and easily portable. I prefer this type of kind bar over most other variations, the price is steep on my college budget sometimes.
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
This bars are amazing, the name definitely says all about them. THEY ARE KIND TO YOUR BODY. All products and ingredients are as natural as possible and not to mention they taste absolutely amazing!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these as a healthy pre/ post workout snack ! The fact that all the ingredients are organic makes it even better !  It doesnt taste like i am eating a protein bar , almost like an awesome chocolatey peanut fudge bar ! Even carry it on busy days for a mid day snack !
Joanna P.
CDA
The bars taste great and are packed with nutritious ingredients, if you find these on sale they are worth the price, I’ve only tried a few flavors but overall they are tasty and help with hunger on hikes and during workouts, I would buy them again.
Hadeel N.
I love this chocolate almond sea salt bar! It is the best thing for breakfast on the go or for a quick snack during the day. It is extremely healthy and always leaving me wanting another one. If I could I would eat them all in one day!!
Kaycee P.
I buy cliff bars all the time! I love how convenient they are to throw in my purse and eat when I'm stuck in traffic or super busy studying or running errands. I love the blueberry ones!