Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar uploaded by Briana A.

BY CLIF

These great-tasting, certified organic Clif Organic Trail Mix bars are made with high-quality ingredients, and thoughtfully crafted to create a snack that delivers energy for your next adventure. see more...

miranda m.
Fresno
These tasted pretty good. It wasn't full of sugar it was pretty healthy. I was pretty busy when I was going to school and when I forgor to eat lunch I ate two of these and filled me up pretty quick
Amber A.
Foodie Expert
Good taste and it manages to hold off the tummy growls that are a reminder that food is wanted. With constant activity, that my life is full of, these are a great "go-to" snack.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love the Clif Organic Trail Mix Bars with Dark Chocolate Almond and Sea Salt. They are an excellent combination of sweet and salty. They are also a low glycemic bar so they won't give you a burst of sugar fueled energy only to have to have a sugar crash later. It's so much healthier to have foods that take much longer to digest in the body. I really love that they do not include any dairy ingredients. They are also Non-GMO and include organic dark chocolate as well as organic almonds in their bars.I want to try some of the other flavors but I keep going back to these Clif Bars because they are so delicious.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
This bar is the perfect snack for in between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner. I also will enjoy this Clif bar after or before a work out. They taste good and are really pretty filling. I like the other flavors as well, I don't think I've ever had one that I don't enjoy.
Jessica O.
They are so yummy

Good stuff.

MGood brand

Mmm

M

Love the things you can find

Yussssss

Great

Mm

Huge fan

Easy

Just re aply with in seconds

Mmm

Good optimism

Great product

Good stuff
Abigail H.
Cullman, AL
Honestly not my favorite. But still very good. I really like granola bars that are very soft and chewy. Most just aren't that way. The taste was good though!
Andrew M.
Mantua, NJ
Foodie Expert
I like to keep these at work or in my car because they make for a perfect snack! It can also be a great addition to a meal if you don't have time to cook.
Gabby M.
Manassas
I love this bar, especially if I am going hiking, it is fast and easy and also delicious. I take this to class and to work with me all the time
Elijah M.
Salem
Cliff bars travel mix bar is a great snack in between meals it is healthy and is also good for you would definitely recommend to
Dana S.
Chico, CA
Theee are good and be pretty healthy. It's the perfect wuici breakfast or snack. ,can be orricey. Buy them in bulk at costco.