Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar uploaded by Briana A.

BY CLIF

These great-tasting, certified organic Clif Organic Trail Mix bars are made with high-quality ingredients, and thoughtfully crafted to create a snack that delivers energy for your next adventure. see more...

Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
miranda m.
Fresno
These tasted pretty good. It wasn't full of sugar it was pretty healthy. I was pretty busy when I was going to school and when I forgor to eat lunch I ate two of these and filled me up pretty quick
Amber A.
Good taste and it manages to hold off the tummy growls that are a reminder that food is wanted. With constant activity, that my life is full of, these are a great "go-to" snack.
Briana A.
Manchester
I was looking for a cliff bar without whey (a mixture of dairy and soy isolates) because my body can't digest it therefore when I came across these, I got excited until I saw that there were soy beans in the bar---that's where the protein from. Nonetheless, it's not bad, not really sweet either...it's just...blah. You know, "blah" food -that's a mixture of, I would eat it if I were hungry but would not be my 1st or 2nd choice of snack bars.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love the Clif Organic Trail Mix Bars with Dark Chocolate Almond and Sea Salt. They are an excellent combination of sweet and salty. They are also a low glycemic bar so they won't give you a burst of sugar fueled energy only to have to have a sugar crash later. It's so much healthier to have foods that take much longer to digest in the body. I really love that they do not include any dairy ingredients. They are also Non-GMO and include organic dark chocolate as well as organic almonds in their bars.I want to try some of the other flavors but I keep going back to these Clif Bars because they are so delicious.
Caroline F.
Tired of thick protein bars and fruity date bars? Longing for simple, chewy, crispy granola bars? You may have found your match. We loved the pure nutty varieties (whether dunked in chocolate or not) and couldn't believe the sweet satisfaction with so few sugars and no funny sweeteners. The only reason our favorite flavors didn't earn this product a coveted 5 stars is consistency. Like with their Mojo predecessors, there tended to be batch differences - some spot on, chewy and full-flavored, others stale in taste and texture, despite being far from expiry.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
This bar is the perfect snack for in between breakfast and lunch or lunch and dinner. I also will enjoy this Clif bar after or before a work out. They taste good and are really pretty filling. I like the other flavors as well, I don't think I've ever had one that I don't enjoy.
Diana V.
Brownsville, TX
This bar is amazing is good tasting but it has LOADS of carbs, calories and sugar. Definitely not doing something you want to eat before a workout .... it's 70some grams of carbs. It's good if you haven't eaten all day or something. I wouldn't buy again or recommend.
Maria B.
Indio, CA
This trail mix is so great and makes me feel super healthy. I love eating this in the mornings or Justin as an average snack. My siblings love this and so do I.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I love Clif products! These are great snacks to satisfy hunger without feeling guilty of having too many calories / fats in your diet! I love the trail mix bar!