Clif Organic Trail Mix Bar uploaded by Briana A.

BY CLIF

These great-tasting, certified organic Clif Organic Trail Mix bars are made with high-quality ingredients, and thoughtfully crafted to create a snack that delivers energy for your next adventure. see more...

brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I’m someone who goes out of their way to purchase trail mix for snacks throughout the day. So when I found these bars that I had my favorite snack all in one I definitely had to grab some for my hectic schedule. Easy to eat great flavor
Codi s.
fort worth , TX
these are so delicious. i’m in theatre and i take these as a snack when i get hungry. very healthy and super filling! would recommend to anyone who needs quick protein.
Caitlin G.
Killeen, TX
Personally, I love these. We always keep some in the car. For emergency snack sessions or if we see a panhandler. I docked a star because my husband's only complaint is that they're a little dry.
Liz A.
Chandler, AZ
I love all clif bars and this one is definitely my favorite. One con is that sometimes I need two to be satisfied rather than 1 and it is very healthy also the presentation is very nice. I wish they were a bit cheaper as well.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
miranda m.
Fresno
These tasted pretty good. It wasn't full of sugar it was pretty healthy. I was pretty busy when I was going to school and when I forgor to eat lunch I ate two of these and filled me up pretty quick
Amber A.
Good taste and it manages to hold off the tummy growls that are a reminder that food is wanted. With constant activity, that my life is full of, these are a great "go-to" snack.
Briana A.
Manchester
I was looking for a cliff bar without whey (a mixture of dairy and soy isolates) because my body can't digest it therefore when I came across these, I got excited until I saw that there were soy beans in the bar---that's where the protein from. Nonetheless, it's not bad, not really sweet either...it's just...blah. You know, "blah" food -that's a mixture of, I would eat it if I were hungry but would not be my 1st or 2nd choice of snack bars.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love the Clif Organic Trail Mix Bars with Dark Chocolate Almond and Sea Salt. They are an excellent combination of sweet and salty. They are also a low glycemic bar so they won't give you a burst of sugar fueled energy only to have to have a sugar crash later. It's so much healthier to have foods that take much longer to digest in the body. I really love that they do not include any dairy ingredients. They are also Non-GMO and include organic dark chocolate as well as organic almonds in their bars.I want to try some of the other flavors but I keep going back to these Clif Bars because they are so delicious.
Caroline F.
Tired of thick protein bars and fruity date bars? Longing for simple, chewy, crispy granola bars? You may have found your match. We loved the pure nutty varieties (whether dunked in chocolate or not) and couldn't believe the sweet satisfaction with so few sugars and no funny sweeteners. The only reason our favorite flavors didn't earn this product a coveted 5 stars is consistency. Like with their Mojo predecessors, there tended to be batch differences - some spot on, chewy and full-flavored, others stale in taste and texture, despite being far from expiry.