Clif Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF® Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy.

An organic energy bar filled with delicious, creamy peanut butter.

• Certified USDA organic, non GMO
  • 7 grams (9% DV) of plant-based protein from nut butter, brown rice protein and pea protein
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors

Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Date Paste, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Rice Starch, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Peanut Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Peanuts, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Is this good ? I have heard about it but never tried it.
Start your review of Clif Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter!
Niamh B.
The best vegan energy bars out there!! Great to throw in your bag if you're going out and about the city. They do tend to get crushed if your bag is full. These are available at most supermarkets and 'épicerie du coin' near the checkout.
Tiffany G.
My body builder boyfriend made me incorporate these to my post workout routine and they're so tasty. Very filling
Lauren H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is a delightful and somewhat healthy TREAT, but the calorie content compared to nutritional value keeps this from being a truly healthy food. It is okay but not something I’d buy regularly.
Aaryn S.
APO, AE
These are perfect for a snack after a long hike or run. I keep them in my cabinets but they never last long between me and my husband.
Jessie I.
Delicious. There is no reason to buy anything else. I eat these for meals daily. They fully satisfy me and they help me produce enough breastmilk for twins.
Yvonne D.
Kamloops, BC
Clif Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter uploaded by Yvonne D.
Hands down the best Clifbar we have tried. I was afraid the peanut butter filling might be strange but I was pleasantly surprised - it was delicious and gave the bar a great texture. I think this helps the bar feel even more satisfying to eat. We will be purchasing these in the future for our meals prior to activities on the go.
Danielle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like these bars and appreciate that they not only taste good (dare I say enjoyable), but are a source of protein that is entirely plant based, but isn’t derived from soy. It’s a snack that I can feel good about eating on the go when I only have a few minutes that has a solid balance of macronutrients for sustained energy. This flavor is my favorite of the ones they still produce (they discontinued my favorite, the blueberry almond butter), but I still hope Clif continues to expand the range in the future.
Cortni B.
Clif Nut Butter Filled Peanut Butter uploaded by Cortni B.
SUPER good. Tastes like dessert. I keep a bar in my work bag and my car incase I don’t have time for lunch. Has 7g protein, organic. Delish.
Sam D.
Goulds, NL
These are great! They have a peanut butter filling in the middle and are easy to chew, they’re great for a little snack during the day and enough to satisfy your cravings. I would buy this product again
Rebekah M.
The peanut butter Clif bar is my absolute favorite!  I don't know how something can be considered to be healthy and taste so amazing.  I usually grab one any time I go into a convenience store for a quick snack.  I haven't tried any others because I like this one so much, but will have to look into it.