BY CLIF #21 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF® Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy.

An organic energy bar filled with delicious, creamy peanut butter.

• Certified USDA organic, non GMO
  • 7 grams (9% DV) of plant-based protein from nut butter, brown rice protein and pea protein
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors

Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Date Paste, Organic Pea Protein, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Peanut Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Cocoa, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Lily H.
This granola bar tastes sooo good! It’s basically like eating a candy bar, that’s how delicious it is. I ate these for quite a while though, before I realized the ingredients were not reaching my standards. There is way too much sugar in this, all Cliff bars really. I’ve been off sugar lately, but even when I wasn’t, I still tried to limit how many of these I ate in a day. ( yes, they are that good). Maybe if the sugar was cut in half, I’d consider buying again, because the chocolate & peanut butter make it perfectly sweet themselves. I do really appreciate that it’s gluten/ dairy free!!! That’s so nice, honestly if I’m craving some chocolate, this is my go-to, & it’s giving me protein & filling me up! This truly is a tasty bar, it just could get a little healthier in my opinion.
Gavin S.
Conway, AR
I literally eat these EVERY single day as a snack... I buy them at Kroger (only place I can find them around here) and I buy every one that they have!! They are usually $1.00 - what, so affordable!! They have an AMAZING taste and are a great energizing snack when that 2:00 slump hits at school/work. I honestly couldn’t make it through the day without these Clif bars. Sometimes I pair it with fruit, cereal or yogurt for breakfast. Good grab & go snack!! Healthy option too.
colin R.
Avenel
So I tried these when I was trying to gain healthy solid weight. To start, they aren’t so expensive but I’m sure there are cheaper products with the same or better quality on the market. These can be kind of hard and very dry so it’s hard to get down. I didn’t really like them. They can work for some people who don’t mind taste very much tho.
Melissa W.
Clif Nut Butter Filled Chocolate Peanut Butter is my husband and I’s favorite snack on the go. If we have to rush back to work without a lunch break, these bars keep me full until the work day is over. They taste like dessert to me and I have a huge sweet tooth so I’m a huge fan!
Amber H.
Thorold, ON
This cliff bar was soooo good. It tasted delicious with the mix of peanut butter and chocolate. I have already repurchased this bar after receiving it #complimentary from Influenster. This bar was easy to grab and run at the door and kept me from feeling hungry before lunch time.
Brandy P.
Eustis, FL
THESE ARE DELICIOUS!!! This brand is alittle more on the pricey side but when I have extra money to spend these are my go to snacks. Their brand is also organic for those who are big one organic eating. These also contain 7g or protein and come In a variety of different flavors.
Teresa N.
I can't rave enough about this these protein bars! They're good to throw in your purse, gym bag, etc. It gives you a boost of energy and loaded with protein as well as healthy fatty acid. I chow down one of these before work as well as before the gym. It's hand held, travel friendly. I highly recommend grabbing some.
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
Delicious and makes me feel like I am not only having a treat but treating my body right as well! This is a great on the go snack! I keep one in my desk at the office and usually have one in my purse also if I know it’s going to be a long day without a lot of time to eat,
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
Clif bars are my favorite on the go snack to grab as I walk out the door. The nut butter filled chocolate peanut butter is a great flavor and one of my favorites. I recommend these for anyone looking for an on the go healthy snack. Good packaging and price point!
Amber C.
Sheboygan
Tasty, quick, convenient calories for on the trail or on the bike. I like that they are not too sweet (while not being a savory snack). Has a nice mouth feel - combination of the firm cookie-like main part and the soft filling. Perhaps might feel a bit light for bigger hikers/bikers, but a perfect size for me
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Are these any good? Flavor wise???
Alyssa T.