BY CLIF #27 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF® Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy.

An organic energy bar filled with delicious, creamy hazelnut butter.

• Certified USDA organic, non GMO
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors

Organic Nut Butter Blend (Organic Hazelnut Butter, Organic Cashew Butter, Organic Almond Butter), Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Date Paste, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Coconut, Organic Cocoa, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
I should start by saying that I knew going into this that I wouldn't be a HUGE fan of cliff bars, just because I'm a fitness/nutrition freak and I think a 10g sugar to 6g protein ratio doesn't constitute as a good energy or nutrition bar. That being said, I like cliff bars as a special treat, my favorite being the white chocolate macadamia nut one, so I signed up for this voxbox to treat myself. If I eat cliff bars, I typically eat them in the morning on days when I need a little extra calories. I wouldn't invest in them if you're trying to lose weight or eat more natural foods. For me, however, the calorie boost is a good thing. I was interested in these bars because there's stuff in the middle! It's like the poptart of nutrition bars! In all honestly, it's exciting to see stuff in the middle, but the middle stuff doesn't taste dramatic enough to make an impacting difference. Tastes like a normal cliff bar. I love the flavors they made, however. The chocolate was my favorite because I'm a chocolate-gal, followed by the almond and the peanut butter. They're even better if you zap em in the microwave for a few seconds. They taste very similar to cliff bar's precious formulas, and don't beat the macadamia nut one in my book, but they're definitely nice to have around if I need a sugar/calorie boost. Also the packaging of cliff bars has always been a huge plus- I think they look so good and professional. The packaging can trick me into buying more even though I know what's inside the bar. Genius. Now I wanna go for a hike!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I generally really like Clif Bars, but I usually eat the Builder's Protein variety. I do love filled bars, so I was excited to try out this product as part of a Vox Box, but it ended up falling short of my expectations. I frequently eat Nature Valley Soft Baked Filled Squares, which are ridiculously delicious, and Clif Nut Butter Filled Bars were inferior to the Nature Valley bars in pretty much every way. The texture was kind of strange and grainy. There was a really odd scent to the Chocolate Hazelnut Butter flavor, and it definitely didn't smell like chocolate or hazelnut, so I'm not sure what would have caused that. The taste actually didn't remind me much of chocolate or hazelnut either! It was pretty dry and bland. Other reviews are really positive for these,  so maybe I just have had too great of an experience with Nature Valley. I didn't mind eating it, but I'd never buy it again.
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
As a mom of 3 👧🏽👧🏽👦🏽and Group Fitness Instructor🏋🏽‍♀️, I am loving these delicious nut butter🥜 filled energy bars! I have been eating them for a pre-workout snack and it gives me lasting energy to teach and get through my workouts as well as chase after my little ones! Thank you so much @clifbar and @influenster for these ahhmazing treats! The chocolate hazelnut one is my fav and sooo delicious! Even my 4 year old loves them! Try it for yourself and use code “GOODSTUFF” to receive 25% off and free shipping with a purchase of $10 or more!
Kätê W.
Richmond, VA
Ugh I love Cliff bars. Unfortunately, they’re not meant to be eaten unless you plan to do a good amount t of physical activity. Usually high in calories, but surprisingly these aren’t too bad. 10 grams of sugar total (not great but not bad either)! They’re perfect for post gym workouts and taste amazing! This one and the peanut butter are my favs! I got this free to try :)
Ang🌺 R.
Elmsford, NY
If I could give this more stars I would!! This was amazing! It had just the right amount of hazelnut and was not too overpowering, this bar cured my craving for something sweet and I did not feel guilty after eating this. I will definitely look for these in stores and I 100% recommend these bars to everyone. They are nothing like regular cliff bars and in my opinion they are so much better :)
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
First off let me say I LOVE these nut butter filled bars. I will definitely be buying them in the future because they are satiating and keep me full. This is not my favorite flavor but I would have no problem reaching into the box and finding it. I am so thankful to have been a part of this campaign with Influenster to test these out!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
I really wanted to love this product because it combined two of my favorite things into one. However, I was slightly disappointed. The nut butter filling just didn’t taste right with the bar. Everything was a little off in both flavor and texture. The but butter filling was choppy and almost powdery, I was expecting a smoother and almost creamier texture. Additionally, the whole thing came off a little maple flavored to me which is not something I enjoyed. The actual bar is smaller than most by this company. It was okay, but not purchasing again.
Becca E.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this as a sample with two other flavors, Peanut Butter and Coconut Almond Butter. This one was my second favorite, with the Almond Butter one being my favorite. I've never had nutella, so I didn't go into it having that expectation. The bar was good, but I wouldn't exactly say that it tasted like chocolate or hazelnut.
Janet M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
If you are a Nutella lover like me, these are going to be your next go to snack! Hazelnut and chocolate are a match made in heaven. Absolutely delicious and creamy. Not only do they taste great, but also provide energy to get you through your favorite outdoor adventure. Use code GOODSTUFF for 25% off $10 or more and free shipping!
Angelika S.
Yonkers, NY
Love it so much! Just the write about of sweet and loved the nutty flavor and the buttery texture made the bar not feel too drying in my mouth. Love that its healthy and is such a cute snack to take wherever you are going. Highly recommend!!