BY CLIF

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF® Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy.

Made with delicious, creamy peanut butter

• Certified USDA organic, non GMO
  • 7 grams (9% DV) of plant-based protein from nut butter, brown rice protein and pea protein
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors

Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Date Paste, Organic Oat Flour, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Rice Flour, Natural Flavors, Organic Peanuts, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Sea Salt, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Buy on Target
Lara Z.
Arlington, VA
LOVE this bar. Makes me feel like I’m eating dessert. I love anything peanut butter and we love cliff bars so what’s not to love!? Wish there was more protein to keep me full. Not a meal replacement, but this is a great in-between snack. Definitely recommend.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
These taste INCREDIBLE, but i didn’t check nutrition info until half way through. I was disappointed to find out they were nowhere near as guilt free and i hoped. I would opt for a diff bar in the future.
Selda.O 🌹.
philadelphia
OBSESSED!!! is it okay to say they’re my guilty pleasure?? i still will!! perfect for before or after a workout, even as breakfast if you’re running late!! sometimes i throw it in my school bag in case i get hungry during the day!
Kristin H.
Sioux falls
It’s like a dessert but in a protein bar! There’s a little bit of an after taste but I’ve found that with most products that are similar. If you buy them when on sale then I say go for it! It’s quite tasty in a pinch.
Briana R.
Big Rapids
Oh my gosh! Cliff bars are so good! I’ll be honest it didn’t give me the option to select chocolate chip but that’s honestly the only good one. But I really really want to try this flavor if I ever see it again!
hannah d.
New Market
they’re so filling to me, a great snack if you don’t wanna eat anything super unhealthy. And they have the best choices to choose from when you want something sweet. they’re worth every penny! great for picnics and hikes, even just to put in your lunch.
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Omg cliff you always make my day! I love he flavor options and don’t get me started on the super beneficial ingredients. It’s like eating a snack but way way better! If I’m in a rush and need to grab something to eat on the go, cliff bars have my back!
Deserae S.
Clif bars are my favorite post workout snack. I find them easily at Walmart on the cereal isle and also in the pharmacy section where you locate the pre workout items. Highly recommend to others as they taste great!
Emily R.
Brentwood, TN
Holy smokes these are my FAVORITE bars! My boss talked about them but I totally did not picture them being as great! Perfect size for a quick bite as your running out the door. The nut butters add great flavor and something different then most granola bars.
Kaitlyn T.
Cliff bars are my go to healthy snack or small lunch choice. They fill me up and keep me full since they are protein packed. The peanut butter ones are so good. I will continue to buy these forever