Clif Nut Butter Filled Blueberry Almond Butter uploaded by Wilmar H.

BY CLIF

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF® Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy.

Made with delicious, creamy almond butter

• Certified USDA organic, non GMO
  • 7 grams (9% DV) of plant-based protein from nut butter, brown rice protein and pea protein
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors

Organic Nut Butter Blend (Organic Almond Butter, Organic Cashew Butter), Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Date Paste, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Wild Blueberries, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Coconut, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Buy on Walmart
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
Blueberry is my favorite cliff bar. It fills you up and is easy for someone on the go. When I was in college I would use them as a meal and now that I’m a nurse and never have time it is an easy thing to pack!
Christina J.
Muskogee
Clif is my favorite go to meal when I don’t have time to grab something at work to eat. They are very filling and they have a great taste! But be careful they will make you poop! 😂
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
I freaking love this bar. The Nut Butter Blueberry exceeded my expectations. It has been my staple for the past two weeks. It was a very different combination at the beginning, but the more I ate the bar the more I fell in love with it. If you like blueberry and nut butter you’ll love it.
Geoegia W.
Lyons, GA
If you’re always on the go these are perfect! They are soft but full of flavor! Always my go to when leaving the gym or on night shift. Keeps me full and gives me enough energy to last those 12 hr shift!
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills, CA
Omg! I just recently discovered these. They are amazing! They taste delicious and the peanut butter just adds to the protein. They are part of my breakfasts when I have them. Definitely recommend!!
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of this granola bar and of this particular flavor!! I love that these are not too overpowering and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!!
Sarah S.
Colorado Springs
Great on the go choice. Fairly filling which is great if you grab one on the way to work for breakfast. All organic ingredients which I love. Definitely recommend these bars!
Lauren A.
This was "okay." Not my favorite flavor of Cliff Bar. I eat this as breakfast or in the afternoon as a snack. I probably would not buy this again. It was very dry and the flavor was not great. I will plan in sticking to the good ole fashion cliff bars in the future.
Alison S.
Durham, NC
I've always loved cliff bars, but they outdid themselves when they came out with the nutbutter filled bars. I love taking these on hikes or something for after a workout. I will definitely continue to buy these!
Michelle S.
Colonia, NJ
They're okay, of course very healthy for you which is great. The taste isn't amazing and it definitely isn't something you'd look forward to having. This wouldn't be my first choice.