Clif Nut Butter Filled Blueberry Almond Butter uploaded by Wilmar H.

BY CLIF

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF® Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy.

Made with delicious, creamy almond butter

• Certified USDA organic, non GMO
  • 7 grams (9% DV) of plant-based protein from nut butter, brown rice protein and pea protein
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors

Organic Nut Butter Blend (Organic Almond Butter, Organic Cashew Butter), Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Pea Protein, Organic Date Paste, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Wild Blueberries, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Coconut, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Buy on Target
Makayla B.
Muncie
I absolutely loved this clif bar. Upon every bite you can most definitely taste the blueberry flavor. This bar is also very filling and it filled me up for several hours. When you get to the middle, the almond butter is oh so good. The filling tastes like peanut butter and is slightly salty. Great source of protein & I will definitely buy again.
Lupe P.
Blueberry crisp cliff bars are by favorite product from clif. To me the blueberry almond butter filled bars just don’t cut it. Clif bars are already dense and extra butter makes it wack to eat. I’m giving it 3 stars because it isn’t a garbage product, I would repurchase if desperate, but it’s just not my go to.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
Blueberry is my favorite cliff bar. It fills you up and is easy for someone on the go. When I was in college I would use them as a meal and now that I’m a nurse and never have time it is an easy thing to pack!
Tori B.
Galloway
Favorite snack for hiking or camping or anything really. Packed with a lot of things for energy. My favorite is white chocolate. Each bar has different nutrition facts and calories. Surprisingly filling!
Meaghan S.
I like these because they taste good, aren’t too bad for you and they can fill you up. They’re kind of on the expensive side but they’re a good snack to hold you over until a meal.
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
I freaking love this bar. The Nut Butter Blueberry exceeded my expectations. It has been my staple for the past two weeks. It was a very different combination at the beginning, but the more I ate the bar the more I fell in love with it. If you like blueberry and nut butter you’ll love it.
Deserae S.
Whole family loves these! They’re super cheap and taste great! Great for snacking, breakfast, dessert, on the go, etc. easily found at Walmart and other major grocery stores! Highly recommended for a yummy treat.
Geoegia W.
Lyons, GA
If you’re always on the go these are perfect! They are soft but full of flavor! Always my go to when leaving the gym or on night shift. Keeps me full and gives me enough energy to last those 12 hr shift!
Ashley c.
Pinon Hills, CA
Omg! I just recently discovered these. They are amazing! They taste delicious and the peanut butter just adds to the protein. They are part of my breakfasts when I have them. Definitely recommend!!
Mary A.
Super delicious and moist! These little bars are my on the go snack packed with protein for school. Not only do they taste amazingbut they are also nutritious and keep you full and energized.