Clif Nut Butter Filled Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Wilka B.

BY CLIF

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF® Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy.

Made with delicious, creamy peanut butter

• Certified USDA organic, non GMO
  • 7 grams (9% DV) of plant-based protein from nut butter, brown rice protein and pea protein
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors

Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Date Paste, Organic Pea Protein, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Banana Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Joshua C.
Palm Bay
Best flavor CLIF bar and a great snack if you’re going for a hike or after going to the gym. Don’t be one of those people that eat these with meals though they have a lot of calories and are more of a substitute.
Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
omggggg, these are THE BEST Clif bar out there! I’m obsessed and I buy handfuls every grocery trip. I eat these when i’m craving a sweet treat or haven’t eaten in a while :)
Elizabeth Baird W.
Oxford, MS
Taste just like chocolate chip banana bread! I keep one in my bag, in my car, etc!! So great for a meal replacement or a quick on the go snack!! They keep me full for hours.
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
Omgoodness I absolutely love these protein bars they are tasty & most importantly healthy for you easy for a go to snack anytime. My oldest son loves them also definitely would recommend them to others and the price is great
Klee V.
Coral Gables , FL
Cliff Bars are delicious but they definitely have a high caloric value. They’re perfect for heavy cardio days but I wouldn’t recommend them for your average breakfast food before you sit in front of your desk all day. This flavor is particularly delicious
🌻Alexis S.
I LOVE these bars. This is probably my favorite flavor so far. The banana flavor comes across nicely, and I like how it's chewy on the outside and creamy on the inside. I don't get much peanut butter from this bar, though.
Hannah B.
Knoxville, TN
This is legitimately my favorite granola bar. The banana flavor tastes fresh and is a perfect balance, not too overwhelming. Not too much chocolate- just enough to make it sweet and give it a little kick. And the peanut butter is filling and gives energy. I ate these after I gave birth and they honestly gave me a lot of energy I needed after an exhausting time, as you can imagine.
Jennifer S.
This is thee bomb!!!! I’m not an organic, vegan, healthy all the time eating kind of person. But I seen this product and I wanted to try it. And the taste is great, the right amount of banana and chocolate. The price is not bad, and I would definitely be trying this product again. And maybe even other products by this brand
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
This is my favorite flavor Cliff protein bars are my go tos but these are a great midday snack when I got classes and no time
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Great for snacking, a very healthy choice... taste really good... I buy them in box they do sell them separately. Delicious.