Clif Nut Butter Filled Banana Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Wilka B.

BY CLIF

The athletes and foodies in the Clif kitchen have crafted a different kind of energy bar. CLIF® Nut Butter Filled Energy Bar brings together two great energy foods – a delicious, creamy nut butter inside an organic energy bar – to deliver sustained energy.

Made with delicious, creamy peanut butter

• Certified USDA organic, non GMO
  • 7 grams (9% DV) of plant-based protein from nut butter, brown rice protein and pea protein
  • Low glycemic (low glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy)
  • Does not contain partially hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors

Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Date Paste, Organic Pea Protein, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Rice Starch, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Brown Rice Protein, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Banana Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Alkalized Cocoa, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Organic Natural Flavors, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant).

Elizabeth Baird W.
Oxford, MS
Taste just like chocolate chip banana bread! I keep one in my bag, in my car, etc!! So great for a meal replacement or a quick on the go snack!! They keep me full for hours.
anisha h.
America
Y'all I ways try my best to try a healthier alternative to a junk food and this is one if them! The best part is that it's sweet and it's nutritious at the same time
Maria M.
Sierra Vista
Great! Tastes just like you'd expect - like Clif himself took a soft granola bar, used one of those pastry filler things, and filled the granola bar up with mashed bananas and chocolate and peanut butter, then sealed it in a cute little wrapper and gave it to stores to share the goodness.
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Omgoodness I absolutely love these protein bars they are tasty & most importantly healthy for you easy for a go to snack anytime. My oldest son loves them also definitely would recommend them to others and the price is great
Tera C.
Lawrence
I’m a vegetarian, so any time I can get some extra protein is a plus! Especially when it’s as tasty as this. It’s also complete protein, so good for when you need a boost!
Klee V.
Coral Gables , FL
Cliff Bars are delicious but they definitely have a high caloric value. They’re perfect for heavy cardio days but I wouldn’t recommend them for your average breakfast food before you sit in front of your desk all day. This flavor is particularly delicious
Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
My all time favorite protein bars. I will eat these for lunch with fresh fruit if I’m in a time crunch or have busy day. They taste amazing and are different than the typical chocolate flavored bars out there.
Kallie M.
Tyler, TX
Clif is my go to brand for cereal bars. They are the perfect snack and taste amazing. I think they give you a boost of energy and make you feel more focused on whatever you’re doing. I would highly recommend
Kristyn W.
Lebanon, TN
omggggg, these are THE BEST Clif bar out there! I’m obsessed and I buy handfuls every grocery trip. I eat these when i’m craving a sweet treat or haven’t eaten in a while :)
Hannah B.
Knoxville, TN
This is legitimately my favorite granola bar. The banana flavor tastes fresh and is a perfect balance, not too overwhelming. Not too much chocolate- just enough to make it sweet and give it a little kick. And the peanut butter is filling and gives energy. I ate these after I gave birth and they honestly gave me a lot of energy I needed after an exhausting time, as you can imagine.