BY CLIF

Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
These fruit bars are really good and healthy easy to eat on the go and Cliff is one of my favorite brands for granola bars and these are one of my new favorite types of bars they’re fairly affordable and good quality for the price! I highly recommend these!
Kelsey K.
I love the clif bar brand. They are my favorite nutritious bars to purchase. The flavor is great having cranberry, apricot, almond. I usually buy them on sale because they are pricy but they are worth it
Heather S.
Richmond, VA
First off, the product itself: This Clif Nectar bar is a good buy. It consists of only organic ingredients and it tastes fairly good. The consistency can only be described as cashews mixed with fruit in the form of a bar that looks like it has a shiny glaze over it. It has a smooth, but slightly chewy texture.

The downside would have to be the price. Even though this bar is a good choice for a snack, it comes at a price of over $1.00 per bar. I recommend the bar, but be wary of the price. Additionally, while the bar seems like it has a lot of fiber, most of it is actually insoluble fiber.
Kaitlin M.
These are pretty awesome I tried them at the convention center when j picked up my packet for the mini marathon a few weeks ago they tasted pretty good I wasn't disappointed I haven't bought any in the store
Natalie W.
For on the go these things are to die for. They're just as easy as but infinitely healthier than say, a candy bar. Not to mention they taste amazing! Definitely pick some up!
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
I totally enjoy these bars. They're super tasty and extremely filling. I like to have them in the house so I can have one if I don't feel like cooking. And I don't feel guilty after eating it.
Jaiden J.
My husband and I are vegan and it's kind of hard to find a good granola bar that doesn't contain dairy. I'm pretty sure this one doesn't, but I tried it before and it's great!I prefer bars to have fruit in them and this one really does it for me.
Elijah P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love fruits and nuts and this bar is the perfect combination! Very easy to carry with you and eat when you're on the go. I would definitely purchase clif bars with fruits and nuts in the future again.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
These bars are great! They're super simple and great to eat for a snack or preworkout! I love to take these with me in case I get hungry at work, and kids like them too! Definitely a great product everyone should try.
Emily R.
Cumberland, RI
Very filling and have great flavor! They are great for traveling, hiking, biking and for long work days! Definitely not an everyday snack because of the calories