Clif Mountain Berry Flavor

A blend of tangy and dark berry flavors, perfected in rarified mountain air.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clif Mountain Berry Flavor!
Kristie  E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great to give me a pick me up when on a long run or during a race. These don’t upset my stomach like other fuels. I eat 2 squares every few mile.
Stacy S.
2,909 reviews
I use these on a regular basis when I run and they are great! The give me energy and taste great too!
victoria J.
United states
I cant stand 90% of the GU gels that are out there but I loooove the bloks. I use them for long runs and trail runs usually 10-13 miles or more. This is the best flavor they make!
Christy O.
One of my favorite flavors of shot blocks. I only use these for my long runs, but flavor is good in these. I like it better than the black cherry.
Ellen  M.
Kingston, ON
They have a funny after taste but the do help and they don't taste terrible. I keep them in the diaper bag for a quick pick me up.

Looking for your answer?