Clif Mojo White Chocolate Macadamia Trail Mix Bar - 12 CT uploaded by Tracy L.

BY CLIF

Clif?? Mojo?? White Chocolate Macadamia Trail Mix Bar - 12 CT.
All natural.
70% organic.
New flavor.
Macadamia nuts, cashews, white chocolate chips & pretzel pieces.
12 bars. see more...

Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
These are a little slice of heaven, packed with protein. I eat these when ever I go on a hike or when I exercise. They really are delicious. Theses Clif bars are great energy boosters. Just be careful because they are loaded with calories.
Dare H.
Marion
Very good flavor, enough to feel as if you are eating a sweet even though it's much healthier.
Ashley P.
Bristol, TN
I really like the Clif bars, good flavor and very filling. I do wish they were a little bit cheaper but one thing I''ve noticed is it cost more to eat healthy. The price we pay. I have been wanting to get the kid Clif bars for my son to try. I usually buy these at my local Target.
Kayin H.
Flagstaff
Finally, a snack bar that ACTUALLY fills me up! I am a perpetually hungry girl and usually snack bars barely fill me up for ten minutes, but this will last me hours! I'm vegan so that definitely adds to the challenge. This is delicious, filling, and not totallly awful for you.
Tina L.
Clif mojo trail mix bars are pretty tasty. They do have a lot of carbs so I find it best to consume early in the day or before commencing in high intensity workouts.
Nicole R.
Reno, NV
These have the best value for the amount that you're getting and are my favorite of the flavors Clif has. They're great at filling me up enough to tide me over during class, and they aren't loud or crunchy to eat, which I appreciate while at work or school.
amber l.
Anderson, SC
Okay 1st of all anything that has white chocolate and macadamia is a win in my book. And it also has protein what can go wrong there.
Kiley B.
New Bedford, MA
I love these! They taste so good and give a lot of protein great for something before the gym!
Candace R.
Syracuse, NY
Delicious! More appetizing than many of their flavors because it tastes more like a dessert than a healthy bar. Great taste, not chalky or stiff like other bars.