BY CLIF

Clif® Mojo® Sweet & Salty Trail Mix Bar Peanut Butter Pretzel.
70% organic.
9g protein. Low glycemic. 2g fiber*.
1.59 oz/45g. see more...

Amber A.
Seattle, WA
If I’m headed to the gym and haven’t gotten a chance to eat— I’ll swing by the grocery store and pick this up as a pick me up. The chocolate, peanuts and pretzels remind me enough of the Take 5 candy bar that this is my ‘cheat’ from eating that all the time!
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
My absolute favorite bar. I find normal Clif bars a bit too heavy and sweet, but can eat these almost daily if I need an easy snack at work. I've had these on trail runs and hikes and they travel well. Even if they melt a bit, they're still super tasty.
Melissa G.
Claremore
Great bring along hiking snack. High in protein and packed full of nutty goodness. Recommend to all. My kids enjoy them. I like when a healthy option tastes good enough it passes the kid test.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
I got these on clearance for 50 cents at walmart. I thought they tasted great, and the list of ingredients was really short and easy to read. I probably won't eat these everyday, but they're great to keep in my desk at work or in my purse in case I don't have time for breakfast or need a quick snack in the afternoon
Lindsay S.
Clearwater, FL
Delicious! I like that they have a little crunch to them but the peanut butter taste is super sweet and yummy. I LOVE this flavor of bar. Pretty thick and crunchy so if you don't like that you might not like as much
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
These are great. I like to grab one to have in my purse as a snack. AT Kroger they are 10 for $10 often, so you can't beat that price! Compared to other bars that are more expensive, these are great.
Brittany D.
Porter Ranch, CA
These are my absolute favorite granola bars! They taste very very peanut butter-y so that's something to get used to, but once you do they're so good. I eat these almost daily and never get tired of them. They're the perfect combo of salty and sweet.
Jackie T.
CINCINNATI
Love this bar! It's super yummy and filling! I try to have it on hand at all times so that I never go hungry :)
Stephanie M.
This trail mix is delicious it's good for a snack when you are on the go and in a rush
Fran C.
Summerville, SC
This is one of my favorite Clif bars!! I love the way they taste, so good for you!!