BY CLIF

Ready to go whenever and wherever you are, CLIF MOJO® is a delicious way to energize your day. Grab a MOJO and go!

Nuts, raisins and chocolate chips to satisfy your sweet & salty craving at the summit of a mountain or at your desk.

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Peanuts, Organic Raisins, Almonds, Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Organic Oat Syrup Solids, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Gum Arabic, Organic Cocoa Butter, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Organic Malt.

Allergen Statement:

Contains soy, peanuts, wheat, and almonds. May contain traces of milk and other tree nuts.

Cydney C.
Athens, OH
I love all things clif bar. They fill me up and they are healthy too. What is better than that? I know that I can always grab one on my way out of the door in the morning and feel full until lunch. I also enjoy packing them for an afternoon snack! Yum!
Mallory L.
Mattawan
I do a lot of hiking and always take one of these bars with me! Very healthy but still sustainable, they are a little expensive but definitely worth it if your on the go! I would recommend this to others
Renée C.
Hays, KS
I love these granola bars! It is like having a special sugary treat. I like that they are all natural and that most stores in my area carry them. I have even seen them at the airport. They are delicious.
Amanda H.
Clif bars are my favorite!! The chocolate and nuts combination is amazing. Who doesn't love sweet and salty?! Great little snack that will keep you on track for sure.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
Who doesn't love trail mix. This blend offers you the best of both worlds with having sweet and salty. It's wonderful for a great snack and it's healthy for you too
Petra L.
Melbourne, Florida
Loved this bar! Loved the flavor. It was a bit  pricey for a bar. I added it to my rotation of different brands of bars that we eat.
Vivian N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Clif brand and this one was really good. It's perfect for afternoon weakness when you need a little yum nudge to keep you going.
Anjolie T.
Long Beach, CA
I love the different texture and flavors these come in compared to the original cliff bar. These make great quick snacks
Selena D.
Lima, OH
Cliff bars are great anyway used to get some every blue moon when I was in school now that I'm not I occasionally buy one
Josie A.
Livonia, MI
Great snack on the go or to give you a salty sweet fix! I have only had this bar a few times but it never disappoints.