BY CLIF

Ready to go whenever and wherever you are, CLIF MOJO combines simple and organic ingredients that are good for both our bodies and the planet. A delicious way to energize your day. Grab a MOJO and go!

Flavor Notes: Dream your way to the islands with this salty sweet mix of toasted coconut, chunks of chocolate, and whole roasted almonds.

• Made with organic ingredients
  • Packed with 8-9g of protein and non-GMO ingredients, and free from trans fats, high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils.

Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Almonds, Soy Rice Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Organic Rice Flour, Calcium Carbonate), Organic Chocolate Chunks (Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin, Organic Vanilla), Organic Coconut, Almond Butter, Organic Roasted Soybeans, Organic Oat Syrup Solids, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Organic Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Natural Vitamin E (Antioxidant).

Allergen Statement:

Contains Soy, Coconut, Almonds, And Traces Of Milk. May Contain Peanuts And Other Tree Nuts.

Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I'm a huge fan of the traditional cliff bars, and after trying the mojo bars, I now love these too!  This is more of a hard and crunchy texture, rather than the soft and chewy texture of the original cliff bars, but combined with the saltiness and chocolate it is absolutely delicious
Cherelle A.
Mattapan, MA
This is so so I wanted more. I usually go to the cliff bars when im in the mood for one. But this flavor isn't one of my favorites. I guess it is healthy for since it is a cliff bar but I truly hate this flavor just my preference
Melissa M.
Decent protine levels for a snack. Great for a afternoon snack for some energy to get you through the day. They taste great but can be a little high on the sugar.
Christina M.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
I love these because they taste great and aren't jam packed with tons of sugar. They're nice for a snack throughout the day and to curb appetite. They've been hard to find in my market, but I've found these a few times at Target.
Michelle H.
Again, the town I currently live in doesn't really carry this brand, but I would eat them pretty frequently when I was in college. They are good!
Justina M.
Kettering
I just recently added Cliff bars to my diet these are very helpful when your in between meals on the run or running late to work and need a bite
Rachel S.
I love dark chocolate! This combination of ingredients allows for a great ballance of chewy goodness & decadent chocolate!
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
Macros weren't great but for someone very active, this would work. I liked the sweet/salty combo, would.proba ly try again.
Alexandra P.
Ridgewood, NY
Me facina comerlo con leche Portia comer mucho de esto Jiji son adictivas muy ricas deliciosas me gusta mucho...
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I eat these for breakfast almost every morning. I love the taste/texture and it adds some protein and fiber.