BY CLIF

Tachel B.
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
Cliff bars are really hit-or-miss with me. Sometimes they taste really good and they're chewy, but other times they're hard and they taste horrible. They're way more expensive than other brands that taste better. They're pretty healthy though, so that's a plus.
Amani A.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great taste and texture. Have to be in the mood to eat it though. It's not my "go-to" snack. Sometimes the flavors are a little wacky but overall it is a great product and I would recommend it to my friends.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
These are awesome and filling. It is a great way to get your protein on the go! We usually take a few when we are flying so we can get full without a bulky meal.
Isamar G.
Isamar G.
Omg these are so good I can literally eat a whole box in one day . All the flavors are delicious can't complain.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
Putnam Valley, NY
These are a toss up but most of the time they are enjoyable but not my first pick if there is more of a variety
Payton D.
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Very good! Will buy again! Definitely worth buying to try out! Highly recommended! So good!
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
These are great little snacks for when you're on the go and are really great tasting.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Regina, SK
I love these kinds of bars as there are different kinds and the flavours are so good! It's not dry and it's chewy. It's also healthy for you and you are getting in your protein and fibre. I prefer these bars over the other bars.