BY CLIF

Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
These are really good, not as filling as the original Clif Bars but healthy on the go eating. Love the fillings! I still prefer the original bars to these however. Recommend for a change to your typical granola bar.
Jenny B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love cliff mojo bars- they're delicious and I like the fact that I can identify all the ingredients. It's awesome to see actual chunks of pretzels in the bar. We generally buy these at our generic grocery store and I would highly recommend these to others. They fill you up, without having too much protein, and taste great.
Ricci J.
Holt, FL
The flavor is amazing and they are quality made with great ingredients. I totally recommend these on your next outing or throw them in your car for a snack for the kids on long road trips. There's lots of flavors too. I highly recommend then for flavor and taste and quality ingredients YUM YUM YUM.
Donna S.
Dyersburg, TN
I eat a variety of the cliff bars for extra protein. I go to the gym on a regular basis and I usually eat one of the Clifbars before I work out. It helps with the hunger pains knowing I am going to be in the gym for the next hour.
Ashley W.
Knoxville, TN
My husband loves these in his lunch to hold him over on longer days and just days when he has an extra work load in general he says it helps him keep going with out the use of energy supplements and a variety pack is always great to mix it up a bit day to day
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I love the different types of bars within the cliff a friend. This package is so nice because of the variety. All the flavors are amazing and I feel so healthy eating them. Either a nice mid range priced energy buyer.
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY
Great product. First tried from a good stand since I was starved. Satisfying for hunger and great tasting too. Love how this package contains different flavored. My favorite is the chocolate and peanut butter.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
These are definitely overpriced but very very yummy. I love that they are on the healthier side and will actually fill you up. You won't be hungry for a while. They are a little hard so watch out for that!
Joey I.
Carlisle, PA
CLIF Mojo Bars are so delicious, and always give me the midday energy kick I need. The variety pack is great for me, as I get bored of having the same thing each day.
Leslie R.
Florence, TX
These trail mix bars beat everything else in the store. I have these several times a week as an afternoon snack and the sweet/salty peanut butter bar is the perfect mix of sweet and savory and is perfect for holding me over until dinnertime.