BY CLIF

Go natural with Clif Bar Organic Clif Mojo Dipped Smores ( 1.59 OZ). Sometimes we get a craving for something sweet. and salty. That's why we make CLIF Mojo(TM). It's all about different flavors and textures to satisfy your sweet (and salty) tooth. Add in some crunchy nuts and you get a delicious snack your body will dig. (Note: Description is informational only.

Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
S'Mores are the best! We have tried these flavours: peanut butter, brownie, chocolate chip, honey graham and s'mores. Of all of them, our kids like the PB and S'Mores. S'mores was only available at Halloween before but now it's out year-round so I don't have to stock up in September/October anymore!

Someone mentioned a vitamin-like aftertaste; I don't detect any bad aftertaste.
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
Clif bars are amazing! Wether it's for hiking on camelback mountain and I need energy, or for a quick snack to keep me full during a long work day, clif bars are always a delicious alternative to a healthier snack replacement.
Megan D.
Batavia, OH
I love Cliff Mojo bars (and all other cliff bars), but the Mojo bars have so much texture and flavor to them, you can't go wrong. I love that there's berries, pretzels and chocolate pieces in these bars. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who's on the run, needs a snack at work/school, or is taking a road trip. Delicious.
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love these bars so much. They are the perfect snack and I always stash them in my purse or backpack so I am never hungry. They satisfy your hunger great and taste amazing. I pick them up at my local store and they are worth every penny. I always recommend these to my friends.
Brittany D.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Love these! My college teacher used to buy these for the class, ever since then I got addicted and have purchased them multiple times !

Pros: excellent snack, healthy and delicious, perfect amount of chocolate, energizes you instead of making you bloated and fatigued, reasonable price
Cons: none
Bought at publix

Highly recommend to others !
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Cliff bars aren't my favorite but they hit the spot when my family goes on a hike! They are perfect for travel because they are small. But they pack flavor! If you are looking for something to fill you up look no further
Sara D.
Love these bars, they are delicious and easy to carry with you when you are on the go! The chocolate gives them a rich flavor! They are healthier than reaching for a candy bar.
Kelly K.
North Mankato, MN
I wanted to like this more than I did, but it was a little funky. I'm not sure if it was the chocolate quality or what, but I didn't care for it. Tasted ... old... or stale or something.
Angela E.
Leavenworth, KS
Perfect summer snack!! The Clif bars are great. Love the s'mores one the most cause who doesn't love a bunch of chocolate that's actually pretty good for you??
Melissa H.
Smores are pretty great in any context and i love clif bars. we usually grab these when we go camping and need a mid day snack. would def recommend