Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
When my mom first bought these I was tripping out because they looked so healthy and the granola I had always seen in my mom's house have been Quaker. I always avoided getting until one day there wasn't any more Quaker granolas at home. I was left with no option. I took it to school and I tried it. Ever since then I buy them when I see them because they are so darn delicious. The price per granola is almost 4 dollars. So the box saves you a little in your pocket. So go on and get it! What are you waiting for!