Clif Mojo Bar Mixed Nuts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clif Mojo Bar Mixed Nuts!
How would you rate this product?
Toni H.
I can't say that I know for sure that I have had this one.  I think that in general Cliff bars are very dense.  I did a taste test Friday with my family comparing Cliff and Luna bars.  Over all the flavor of the Cliff bars are good.  You just have to be sure that you are hungry when you eat one.
Juan B.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to work at Whole Foods Market and these were my favorite, I used to get them every time they went on sale which was almost all the time, plus my discount I got them super cheap, I like the flavor of these ones because is a nice balance between the sweetness and the saltiness.
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
Yummy taste the box lasts me and my husband about a week. It met my expectations and was not too pricy as well. An economy size box would be better.
Jessica M.
Love the variety in this box. Nothing like the regular flavors which is something I appreciate in a bar
Hussein D.
One of my favorite bars. Super filling, healthy, filled with protein. My favorite guilt free granola bar
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
When my mom first bought these I was tripping out because they looked so healthy and the granola I had always seen in my mom's house have been Quaker. I always avoided getting until one day there wasn't any more Quaker granolas at home. I was left with no option. I took it to school and I tried it. Ever since then I buy them when I see them because they are so darn delicious. The price per granola is almost 4 dollars. So the box saves you a little in your pocket. So go on and get it! What are you waiting for!
Lanejah S.
Greensboro
The cliff bars are pretty good. They are good for energy and arent expensive. I'm a repeat customer. Can't get enough
Lia W.
Cliff bars are a good snack to fill you up and keep you going. Love the new flavors and the price isn't bad for the quality and quantity.

Looking for your answer?