Clif Mojo Bar® Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry Trail Mix Bar uploaded by diana i.

Clif Mojo Bar® Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Raspberry Trail Mix Bar

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mariel W.
Willington, CT
Tasty product! Love the flavor combination and it works so well in this bar. This was my first time purchasing this product, it's healthy and tastes so good. I really like their other bars too, so I was sure that this product would have the same great quality and it lived up to my expectations!
Anna N.
Waynesburg, PA
I love cliff bars and all they have to offer. They are such a great pick me up however the price leaves something to be desired. I wish it was a little cheaper for me but the taste is worth the price!
Tess M.
Milwaukee , WI
I love the combination of fruit and dark chocolate. It's a great pick me up but I only like to eat them if I know I'm working out later because clif bars are normally high in carbs and sugars. I would recommend this product though.
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
I wanted to love these but the flavor is just eh. They are a bit pricey and don't leave you feeling full like other protein bar options. I would not recommend these. There are much better options. The packaging is cute though.
Chloe D.
I love how CLIF keeps all their products natural and healthy. Price is a little expensive but I would say it reflects the ingredients fairly. These bars taste amazing and will keep you full longer. My only thing is that they can be a bit messy to eat at times.
kennedi f.
Raytown, MO
i love this as a simple treat in the morning ! It taste way better and it's munitions snacks in one. i bought mine from hyvee. Cliff bars are super healthy and the ingredients are all natural. i would definitely recommend this to other people.
Madi M.
I love eating granola bars and this one is an awesome flavor. I love chocolate and this bar is prefect. It's delicious. I've only gotten it once. I would get it again for sure! I would recommend this.
Brittney C.
Hammond, IN
I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate but if you are then this is for you also cliff bars to me are gritty if you not working out. If you are working out they have more of a smother texture like any other granola bar and if helps the bar taste a little better
KeOsha K.
With is brand I like how you can see most of the ingredients. not a overwhelming taste or smell. I prefer cliff bars my self but this did the trick of keeping my full while at work
Ashley M.
Sauk Rapids, MN
The dark chocolate in this bar is amazing it melts in your mouth! Don't even get me started on how mouth watering the raspberry and pomegranate taste! Let's just say Ah-Maze-Ing