BY CLIF

Salty Never Tasted So Sweet...™. 10g Protein. No Trans Fats. 70% Organic, Entirely Natural. Low Glycemic Not your ordinary snack. ™ So there s this bar, right? We call it Clif Mojo. Folks tell us it s pretty darn good. Clif Mojo is all about getting out there, trying new things, combining new flavors and textures, and respecting the planet by using as many organic ingredients as possible. And because it s got all sorts of good stuff in it, your body will dig it too. Clif Mojo. Get some. ~ The People at Clif Bar & Co. We source ingredients which are not genetically engineered. 12 - 1.59 oz Bars ~ Total Net&n.

• I love cliff bars, but have never had this kind. What's it taste ...1 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how amazing is peanut butter pretzel? YUM! 1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of cliff bars?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I also like the white chocolate macadamia nut and just the regular peanut butter pretzel." in 6 reviews
Tess P.
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
Foodie Expert
I have always been a huge fan of Clif bars. They are filling and have so many nutritional benefits. The Mojo bars are a twist on a classic and I love Clif even more now! The flavors are all delicious and totally guilt-free! I highly recommend them.
Peter C.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
Not too bad. It is a lot less sweeter than their other Cliff bars. I do like the sweet and salty content. 70% organic.. I may have to give this another chance. On the plus side No trans fats, high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils. thats a huge plus.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
I like taking cliff bars as meal replacements. They are great when your on the go. Or even just a mid day snack
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Lafayette, LA
Clif bars are the best. They taste very yummy and they are environmentaly conscious. The carb count on these is still high but they are great for occasional snacks!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Florence, AL
These taste amazing and have a lot of the vitamins and nutrients needed for a daily workout routine. I would highly recommend these.
Saint Louis, MO
I love cliff bars, and this one is delicious! The honey and peanut are such a perfect combination.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Foodie Expert
I prefer these over the regular clif bars because they're not so heavy and a better choice if you don't want as many calories. They're a little closer to KIND bars than clif bars and the flavor combinations are a lot better.
Margie P.
Margie P.
Fullerton, CA
I've been eating Clif Bars since I was in high school. I was very athletic(soccer, volleball and track) and it's easy to snack on junk food before practice or a big game that will leave you feeling heavy. Luckly, I heard about Clif Bars and they'd make you feel full without the heaviness a normal meal or snack would often leave me with. I loved the peanut butter one and it sustained me until after practice/games. Only downside is, I get heartburn very easily and these bars gave me heartburn too :( But, that's just a personal issue not the fault of the bar itself. Very tasty!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Overland Park, KS
These bars taste amazing and even though they're not the most filling option, they're still good for a snack. I wish there were more flavors, but the one's they have are really good.
Casie A.
Casie A.
Charlotte, MI
I love Cliff bars and one day my husband packed me a special lunch to take to work and it had one of the Mojo bars and I was blown away. I didn't think cliff bars could taste any better than the original ones already did!!!
Saint Louis, MO
What's your favorite flavor of cliff bars?
Megan K.
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Foodie Expert
I love cliff bars, but have never had this kind. What's it taste like?
Mike Y.
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
On a scale of 1-10 how amazing is peanut butter pretzel? YUM!