BY CLIF

Salty Never Tasted So Sweet...™. 10g Protein. No Trans Fats. 70% Organic, Entirely Natural. Low Glycemic Not your ordinary snack. ™ So there s this bar, right? We call it Clif Mojo. Folks tell us it s pretty darn good. Clif Mojo is all about getting out there, trying new things, combining new flavors and textures, and respecting the planet by using as many organic ingredients as possible. And because it s got all sorts of good stuff in it, your body will dig it too. Clif Mojo. Get some. ~ The People at Clif Bar & Co. We source ingredients which are not genetically engineered. 12 - 1.59 oz Bars ~ Total Net&n.

• I love cliff bars, but have never had this kind. What's i...1 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10 how amazing is peanut butter pretzel? ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of cliff bars?3 Answers
Clif Mojo Bar
  • "I also like the white chocolate macadamia nut and just the regular peanut butter pretzel." in 6 reviews
Brittany H.
Greensburg
Review for: Butter Pretzel more...
One of my favorite snacks/mini meals. Crunchy yet chewy. Perfect texture variety. It contains peanut butter chips and pretzel pieces, which is one of the best flavor combinations in my opinion. I would highly recommend these!
Margie P.
anaheim, ca
I've been eating Clif Bars since I was in high school. I was very athletic(soccer, volleball and track) and it's easy to snack on junk food before practice or a big game that will leave you feeling heavy. Luckly, I heard about Clif Bars and they'd make you feel full without the heaviness a normal meal or snack would often leave me with. I loved the peanut butter one and it sustained me until after practice/games. Only downside is, I get heartburn very easily and these bars gave me heartburn too :( But, that's just a personal issue not the fault of the bar itself. Very tasty!
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Not too bad. It is a lot less sweeter than their other Cliff bars. I do like the sweet and salty content. 70% organic.. I may have to give this another chance. On the plus side No trans fats, high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils. thats a huge plus.
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
My mom, dad, and brother are crazy for these bars! But I personally find them quite dry. I think they would make a nice alternative snack especially for someone who is active. I also like the various flavors that the MOJO bars come in. I do like them a lot more than traditional CLIFF bars.
Angela H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love these. I work for a company who is sponsored by Clif and needless to say we have A LOT of Clif bars. I think they're really great and deliver the steady energy that one needs or if it's just a pick me up. However, MOJO's are great when you really need a kick and you're craving the sweet flavor of peanuts or chocolate. Delish!
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
I have always been a huge fan of Clif bars. They are filling and have so many nutritional benefits. The Mojo bars are a twist on a classic and I love Clif even more now! The flavors are all delicious and totally guilt-free! I highly recommend them.
Alicia E.
Sacramento, CA
I've tried a few flavors and I'm just not a fan of these. I don't like the texture or the taste. I really wanted to like them and they are large bars which I thought would be very filling but I ended up wasting these. Mine were a little bland and too hard. Maybe I got a bad batch...
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
I have tried many variety of flavors and love them all. These are especially great for school or work as a quick snack. I love that they are natural with 10 G of protein in each bar. This trail bar is one of the best flavors they have,
Adrian C.
Cincinnati, OH
The Clif Mojo bars are very similiar to Kind bars, but a little more affordable price-wise. They have a great variety of flavors and the bars are great for a pre-workout snack or even as a pick me up mid afternoon. My favorite flavors include the dark chocolate cherry.
Michelle C.
I prefer these over the regular clif bars because they're not so heavy and a better choice if you don't want as many calories. They're a little closer to KIND bars than clif bars and the flavor combinations are a lot better.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
What's your favorite flavor of cliff bars?
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
I love cliff bars, but have never had this kind. What's it taste like?
Mike Y.
Chilliwack, BC
On a scale of 1-10 how amazing is peanut butter pretzel? YUM!