BY LUNA

Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Cookies Cookie 12 Cookies
If you're on the go like myself.Luna bars are great and almost a delicacy in the protein bar category however this bar falls short of what I have come to expect from Luna. It's grainy and the mint flavor is obnoxiously artificial. Barf! Three starts because it's tolerable if you're in a bind, it's obviously convenient and despite the flavor fail it's truest better than your other options. But I do not reccomend if you have other flavors to choose from. This Luna bar will get you through the insatiable hunger and surgar cravings T.O.M. Brings along,rush hour without coffee, Black Friday shopping,wing woman duties when work has you running behind, tabard and all the other battle zones us women must endure on the daily. Great product,horrible flavor buuuut you have options
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
Review for: Cookies Cookie 12 Cookies
Simply irresistible and so good. I would buy again and again, but be aware they are pricy. But they give you lots of protein and energy. Have a great variety of flavors and are just so yummy. I would recommend this, if you want a good source of protein and lots of flavors to choose from.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Cookies Cookie 12 Cookies
Luna bars are so good and tasty, even the protein ones. Really hits the spot when you need a snack break. i like to buy them individually for a buck so I can use them as my snack throughout the week. If you read the back packed with health benefits.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Charlotte, NC
Delicious and filling. Great for on-the-go snacking or when you need a quick, light meal. Some flavors of Luna bars are not so good, but the Mint Chocolate flavor is really delicious. I've purchased these at Target and my local grocery store.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Blacksburg, Virginia
Y'all, this bar will change your life. I honestly eat one every day as my "dessert" and I never feel like I'm missing out. It's both minty and chocolates and delicious! I would 10/10 recommend it to a friend!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
I am not sure why, but these are not my favorite of the Luna bars. I do not know if it was the taste or the smell of the bar, but this one did not appeal to me at all.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
This is my favorite flavor that Luna makes. They taste just likes cookie and I could eat several. I love their other flavored but this one is my personal favorite.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Rockford , IL
These are very good but the issue about cliff is the sugar amout is almomst way to much for anyone to even have for the kind of ways they eat these.
Gina L.
Gina L.
These are so delicious. I feel like I'm eating something really bad for me, but in not! Wonderful flavors and keep me satisfied between meals
Liz R.
Liz R.
Review for: Cookies Cookie 12 Cookies
They really fill you up, doesn't taste super processed or fake. Makes for a great snack on the run or when you don't feel like making dinner!
Kassie G.
Kassie G.
These look amazing! But id like to know if they are actually good??