BY CLIF

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tabatha L.
These are tasty. They are a much better alternative to fruit snacks. Repeat customer for sure. My kids love the taste I love the pure ingredients . These are comparable for other quality products. Wider range of flavors shapes would be nice
Bailey C.
Saint Peters, MO
I wish this wasn't marketed to kids because I like to buy and eat them too! They are very tasty. I assume a little healthier than your average fruit snack. I like the CLIF brand which is why I tried these. They do have a lot of sugar- even if that sugar is coming from fruit.
Sagen-Rayne S.
White River Junction
I was a bit skeptical on this flavor but it was really good. I ate these before and after my lax games, and they have me a lot of energy.
Marianna R.
Get these for my nieces all the time. They love the taste and easy snack for when we're on the go.(:
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!