BY CLIF

CLIF Kid® Zfruit + Veggie is a tangy twisted fruit and veggie snack that fits perfectly in a lunchbox or pocket and helps give kids energy so they can keep zipping and zooming along. Made with fruit puree concentrate, our products never include high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors.

Flavor Notes: A twisted blast of blueberry-flavored goodness in a fruit & veggie rope.

• USDA Organic and Non-GMO
  • Gluten free and nut free
  • No high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors
  • 3g of fiber
  • Made with fruit puree concentrate and all colors from fruits and vegetables

Organic Apple Puree Concentrate, Organic Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Organic Inulin (Organic Agave Extract), Organic Sweet Potato Puree, Organic Carrot Puree, Natural Flavor, Organic Red Beet Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid. VITAMINS & MINERALS: Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron).

Buy on Walmart
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
This is not your usual Cliff bar. This is more like a fruit strip. It is powerfully packed with great items that should be in a fruit bar. especially for the kids that are not fond of eating all their daily allotment.
However, what I do not like about this product is that the size is so small. I know that it is designed for kids in mind however, mine likes to eat two or three at a time because there really isn't much there. When there is only five in a box this gets expensive.

Liz R.
I absolutely love these, but my son didn't. I think they taste just like a fruit roll up. I literally kept going to the pantry to eat another. It tastes fruity and sweet. I would totally buy them again. The only negative is they are a tad pricey like the other CLIF KID products. If I were working for CLIF, I would look into how to make their products more affordable for everyone.
Lauren M.
Parker, CO
Both of my kids love these! They are made with fruits and veggies, but only taste the fruit and like all the other fruit snacks, but so much healthier. Definitely don't mind when my kids as for this for a snack! Plus you can usually always find coupons for them!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I know it says these are for kids but I find all of the Cliff bar kids products suitable for adults too. Great flavor, a little less pricey than the adult flavored version and this way you have you and your kids covered with one product! Definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I got some of these at target to try. They are actually delicious! I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor and the texture! They are similar to a fruit snack, but are supposed to be better for you. I would definitely give this a try!
Ashley R.
Ventura , CA
My son is obsessed with these! He ate the pack in literally 2 days. I like how there's nothing artificial in them! Not crazy about the amount of sugar but thankful there's no artificial food coloring in there.
Melissa L.
Riverbank, CA
Great go-to treat for a lunchbox. My children love these and so do I. It provides the sweet bite that many crave and they stay solid during hot days when my daughter leaves her lunch box outside. Would highly recommend!
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
I love packing these in our bag on the way out for the day for my toddler. She's a snacker instead of a kid who enjoys actual meals so it makes me happy that she's getting in some good nutrition through these.
Kevin S.
Runnemede, NJ
I don't think I could ever get tired of eating such a delicious snack! Not just for me but my whole family. Great for on the go and in need of a quick snack or source of energy. Love these bars!