BY CLIF

Masha A.
San Antonio, TX
So tasty! A great snack for kids and even adults (me). I love having the peace of mind that the food I am eating has some health benefits as well. I am a frequent repurchaser. Clif never disappoints!!!
Laura B.
Vienna, OH
I was pleasantly surprised by these fruit ropes! What an amazing fruit flavor. They feel less processed than competitor brands. I've grown to know and trust the many Clif products and highly recommend!
Paige W.
These are so yummy and kid friendly. They taste just like fruit roll ups but I know they are organic and delicious. Great snack to keep on hand!
Melanie R.
Galloway, OH
These offer an awesome alternative to the extensive sugar filled character snacks offered for kids. Delicious and nutritious is always a win!
Taylor R.
Minneapolis, MN
Yummy, go to, healthy snack for my four and eight year old. We happen to grab these every time we see them on the shelf at the store!
ʟᴇᴀʜ ᴊ.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Omg so good!! A healthy snack if you want your sweet tooth fix. Just wish there was more in the package lol
Isabella D.
Mississippi
CLIF twist fruit ropes are sweet! Super delicious and straight up eating healthy candy! Recommend it!
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
My little ones love these! I also love them too lol . A little pricey I think, but totally worth it.